I Am The Gyno Avenger

So if you press hard on my nips you can feel where I once had gyno lumps. You have to press hard, but they’re there. Can’t see them at all.

Pretty sure I had E rebound after my last cycle, because just as I was cutting to prime for my current cycle, lefty started acting up! A pea sized lump.

I immediately started on aromasin and ralox, and assumed I’d be fine just to start my cycle anyway.

Nope! A couple of weeks in, lefty was the biggest she’s ever been! Like really, really big. I freaked out and bumped my ralox dose up to 180mg/day and aromasin at 75mg/day.

That did the trick, even if I couldn’t get a boner for a week! Haha. Lefty’s almost back to her normal tiny size and I’ve backed down to 120mg/day ralox and 25mg/day aromasin.

So fuck you, gyno. You don’t scare me.

Why am I telling you this? Well I’ve learned now to never come off aromasin and run it all through PCT. If I’d done that my last cycle then this never would’ve happened and I wouldn’t have lost a week of cycle from feeling like shit thanks to low E.

So there you go.

What’s the benefit of the Ralox over Nolva? and does the dose need to be so high?

I ran Adex throughout my last PCT (nolva) and tapered off it for a week after discontinuing SERM.

Should i get a gyno issue i would just use Nolva at 20mg/day as i have it ready for PCT but thankfully this has never happened.

Pleased to hear that you managed to return your nips to normal!

How was your mood when you bumped up your aromasin and ralox dose and killed your erections?

[quote]pex86 wrote:
What’s the benefit of the Ralox over Nolva? and does the dose need to be so high?

I ran Adex throughout my last PCT (nolva) and tapered off it for a week after discontinuing SERM.

Should i get a gyno issue i would just use Nolva at 20mg/day as i have it ready for PCT but thankfully this has never happened.

Pleased to hear that you managed to return your nips to normal![/quote]

I tried ralox because, apparently, it works better for gyno than nolva. I’m not convinced, if I’m honest. I know when I’ve had gyno flair ups in the past, nolva has worked to shrink the lumps way faster than the raloxifene did, but I can’t really say why that was - I mean it could be I had higher E this time around? I dunno.

I’ve actually had a few flair ups in my lifetime and it always responds to treatment, so I’m lucky in that regard. I know some people that nothing seems to work.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
How was your mood when you bumped up your aromasin and ralox dose and killed your erections?[/quote]

Not great! I’ve tanked my E before to get rid of gyno so I expected it, but I was pretty irritable. Good thing about low E is it corrects itself really quickly when you put your AI back down so it was only for a week or so. I’m back to my usual chipper self, and my libido’s back (thank christ).