I am Stuck, What Needs to Change?

Hey guys,
I’ve been working out on a regular basis for the past 4 months. At first I saw a little progress, like gaining 10 lbs from lifting weights, but I barely see any changes in my physique lately…like goals that I am trying to achieve, for example adding size to my shoulders.

So, now i feel like I am stuck and nothing seems to work really for me. Do i need to change my routine? Add certain exercises?
Here is what I do:

4 times/week push/pull split.
My sets/reps are usually 4 sets with 12, 10, 8, 6 reps. I sometimes switch it up, depending on my energy, and go heavier with lower reps or add 2 sets of lower weight and high reps.
push: squats, push press, bench press, chest flys, calves, shrugs
pull: RDL, side raise, rear delt flys, seated row, any other rowing exercise, shrugs, chins

I try to switch the exercises up a bit, but this is pretty much what it looks like.
I am doing shrugs 3-4 times/week because my shoulders and traps are not very strong and I am trying to get big round shoulders and strong traps.

I am eating clean and healthy, have a protein shake before working out and one after.

Alright, thats it.
Please let me know what i should chage or improve and what exercises i should maybe add for my shoulders.

Well have you been doing the same rutien for 4 months strait? If thats the case I would change it up. Do a uper/lower body split instead. I just started doning http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1807367 this week. I was doing a body part slpit b4, did that for about 8 weeks. I will do this for about 12 weeks.

I actualy added heavy leg press on heavy leg day and also added a power clean day as a 5th day. The only thing I do that day is a 75-85% power clean. I also do pull/chin ups and push ups on my own in and away from the gym and on the light leg day I added front squats.

But you cant mesure your gains in weeks or months. It takes time and if you have only been working out for 4 months then you havent put in enough time. Keep it up for a nother year and then some, then look and see how far you have or havent come. But dont do the same thing all the time mix it up every 8-12 weeks or so and keep yourself fresh

Uh, have you spent some time reading up on programs around here? I ask because I notice that on your pull day, every exercise you are doing is working your shoulders in some fashion. And, you are also doing some specific shoulder exerciese on that day and on your push day. Maybe you should back off on your shoulder specific exercises, like shrugs and side raises.

In case you are wondering, here are the shoulder exercises that you are doing:

push press, bench press, chest flys (to an extent), shrugs, RDL, side raise, rear delt flys, seated row, any other rowing exercise, shrugs, chins

Look, there’s only one thing you need to change and that is your attitude. Basically everyone starts to doubt themselves, it’s the ones who BELIEVE that make it. Start believing in your goals and you’ll see them come to life in front of your very own eyes. This might mean that you need to train harder like more intensity or adding my exercises like push pulls, up-downs, or pec-decks. Trust me on this, the grass is greener on the other side, just figure out how to jump over the fence.

When’s the last time you gained weight?

I was doing a push pull split since November and then two weeks ago switched to a upper/lower split and it seems to be working well. Lifts are still going up and I’ve gained about 3 pounds since I started.

currently stuck at 221 lbs.
I think I will try to change to a body part split for a few weeks, doing one body part/day, to see if anything changes. good idea?