I am sick with cold. Should I miss tommorows workout? I dont want to!

Hi,

I am soo sad… My next HST workout is tommorow and I am sick today (cought a cold,
it has been like - 10 fahrenheit for a few days).

What should I do? My progress is moving soo quickly… Should I skip it or workout anyway?
How does cold virus affect my muscle/strength?

what should I do?Hi,

I am soo sad… My next HST workout is tommorow and I am sick today (cought a cold,
it has been like - 10 fahrenheit for a few days).

What should I do? My progress is moving soo quickly… Should I skip it or workout anyway?
How does cold virus affect my muscle/strength?

what should I do?

Why did you have to repeat yourself? Don’t work out. It will be a waste of time if you are sick. You will not have enough power to get a good enough workout plus you’ll make yourself sicker.

I agree with RS. A day or two off should actually benefit you. I agree with RS. A day or two should off actually benefit you.

Take 3-4 days off. Otherwise you’ll just make your situation worse and you’ll be out of commission a lot longer.

so you think I will be better off not training?

I do not want to forfeit my training!

Are you serious?! You’ve got three people advising you to chill and get better!! I’m not one to flame, but…nah, forget it.

Actually, I changed my mind. Get to the club, quick!!! Time’s a wastin’!! In fact, double the amount of time you normally work out, double the reps! You don’t want to forfeit your training, so forfeit your health! (takes a deep cleansing breath, and then clicks the “Post Message” button…)

Not to mention spreading the crap around to other folks in the gym. Dude, do us all a favor and stay home.

Do you know much about recovery? You have to have rest even if you are not sick. Over training produces a similar effect to that of being sick and can lead to sickness itself. Take a rest! If you want to speed up your recovery a bit take some glutamine and a mild prohormone… but you still won’t get away without at least one day of rest.

you’re bitching about a common cold? get in the gym and lift. if you can walk, then you can get your ass to the gym for your workout. there shouldn’t even be any question about this. pussy attitudes lead to laziness which leads to excuses to you spending less and less time in the gym.

If you just have a cold then you could train. If you have a fever, stay home.