I Am Ready for My First Cycle

ok i have been reading different forums and i am ready to start my first cycle. I am 5’5 148 now, ive been doing pretty good going natural, i gained 18 lbs since Jan, and my BF is at 12%, but ive stopped growing so i am ready to add some serious size on me. (maybe another 30 lbs but quicker) I was thinking of doing the following 10 week cycle with a 10 week cutting cycle:

Week 1-10 Eq 400mg
Week 1-10 Deca 400mg
week 11-13 Clomid (300,100,50)
Week 11-12 Clen 6tabs/day (1,2,3,4,5,6,6 tabs per day for the first week)
week 14-14 eca (recommended dose)
week 15-16 clen 6tabs/day
week 17-18 eca
week 19-20 clen
week 11-20 creatine 25mg ed
week 1-20 glutamine 20mg ed

I know i read on here that Test is good for your first cycle, but i read that you lose your gains and with deca and EQ, you keep more of your gains. So i am trying to get some good gains and get really cut up but not lose the muscle mass. from what i read it doesnt seem to be a problem stacking Deca/EQ together. Thoughts? comments?

this is not a good cycle and it isn’t set up properly.

there is a reason that people say test for a first cycle. You can keep a lot of the gains if you do it properly.

even if it was set up well you are not ready for a cycle.

you need to add more size first. at 5’9" you should be able to get to much more than 148lbs naturally.

How old are you?

read more, lift more, and eat more then when you are up to about 190-200lbs come back and post a cycle that makes sense.

Gear only increases the size of muscle fibers you already have. You need a base for it to work with and you need to figure out how to eat and train first or it won’t do much.

Sorry this isn’t what you wanted to head but it is the best advice I can give you.

um…i am 5’5-5’6 NOT 5’9. BIG difference dude! at 200 lbs my size is just not a look that i am striving for. That is why i was chosing not to go with Test and do something like deca/EQ. I must be doing something right if i was able to gain almost 20 lbs in 3 months going the natural way. i am just trying to gain some more size now.

Read H’s thread, EQ Advice, Conclusions, Mistakes. This will give you some more reasons why EQ is a bad choice for a first cycle.

(Edit) Even if you were to do the cycle you propose, you are nuts to start your PCT immediately after stopping the EQ/Deca. This shows how little you know about what you are doing. Just because you have stopped injecting doesn’t mean that you don’t have exogenous steroids in your system.

I’m sorry man, you sound like your very young and inexperienced. I laugh when I here you say that you have put on 18 pounds in three month. If this is the case why would you even need any juice? Keep lifting the way you have been and you’ll be able to achieve your goals with out any gear.

Running gear is very dangerous if you don’t understand what you are putting into your body. It might seem like the best answer now but later in life you will regret using so young. My best advice to you is to continue working naturally, then once you have learned more about the products your about to put into your body and have peaked naturally, thats when you want to turn to an alternate source.

best of luck to you…

you are right, i do not know what i am doing when it comes to roids, hence me being on this website seeking help. So a little less vague lecturing and more constructive criticism would be more helpful. You guys have yet to tell me why Deca/EQ would not be a good stack?

I am going off the best results chart on steroid.com and modified some of their beginner cycles on there as well as on elitefitness.com, I have read the EQ article but i have also read EQ articles where it stated the opposite.

I am ready to do a cycle, so i am just looking for some sound advice or modifications to what i posted rather than you dont know what you are doing stuff.

If you are doing the cycle regardless of what anyone tells you then I would suggest you do this

W 1-10 Test E 500mg/w
W 5-12 Proviron 50mg/d
W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d if needed
W 13-16 PCT with Nolva and or clomid

You will make good gains and you should keep most but not all of them as long as you train hard. With your frame you will likely keep about 10-15lbs of new muscle.

Otherwise you could try something like this

W 1-14 EQ 400mg/w
W 1-6 Winny 50mg/d
W 18-22 PCT with Nolva and or Clomid

There is less aromatization with this cycle and slower/less impressive but likely more keepable gains.

If you are still making gains without gear then why are you doing it? So you can look jacked at the beach? You’re gonna look like an assclown at the beach when you get tits, acne, and a reputation for having a limp noodle.

I will tell you again that doing a cycle at your level of experience is stupid and short sighted. 148 even at 5’6" is small. I know a lot of girls that outweigh you (actually some of the figure girls do). If you aren’t going to listen to me then best of luck.

DO yourself a favour and invest the hour it takes to read the newby thread and really understand what they are telling you.

-At 18 and your height you are not ready for a cycle. I am 5’6" and 22 years old and i weighed 186 naturally with a bf% around 12-15% before i touched anything. And i had my weight up to about 205-210 with a bf% of about 18-20% while benching 345lbs, with squat and deadlift of 405lbs. I had 4 years of solid training experience behind me before i touched anything.

You need to just learn about training a little more and nutrition a little more so you can get the best out of your cycle. Juice will not make up for poor nutrition and poor training knowledge. You will be wasting money and potential on starting a cycle this early.

-Also, if you have a gf she is gonna hate you, cause 10 weeks of deca will make your dick limper then a night of watching kirstie alley eating pizza. I have a friend that did 6 weeks of deca, WITH pct and had a limp dick for a little over 2 weeks. YOU NEED TEST!!!

[quote]cstdriver83 wrote:
you are right, i do not know what i am doing when it comes to roids, hence me being on this website seeking help. So a little less vague lecturing and more constructive criticism would be more helpful. You guys have yet to tell me why Deca/EQ would not be a good stack?

I am going off the best results chart on steroid.com and modified some of their beginner cycles on there as well as on elitefitness.com, I have read the EQ article but i have also read EQ articles where it stated the opposite.

I am ready to do a cycle, so i am just looking for some sound advice or modifications to what i posted rather than you dont know what you are doing stuff. [/quote]

Ok, listen up. EQ is a bad choice because it hangs around for a long time (half life = 12 days). Deca also is long lasting (half life = 9.5 days). This means that if things aren’t going to plan, it will be a long time before all the drugs are out of your system. What can go wrong? Deca dick, your BP goes through the roof, you get acne so bad that your face looks like the surface of the moon. Need I go on? BTW, if you want to see how long before your test levels return to normal on these or other injectables, go to http://bulkmuscle.com/pct/. Just pick your drug, dose and frequency and away you go.

On the other hand, most people do not want to inject too often. Test E or Test C both have a half life of 7 days, which means that you only need to inject twice weekly for optimal results. This is why many people recommend these for a beginner cycle. Either is effective. 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks would put 20-30lbs on most beginners. With proper PCT, you would keep most of this. Water gains while on can be kept at bay by taking nolva or liquidex.

However, both Test E and Test C still have the long ester risks I mentioned in my first para, just not to the same extent. You need to weigh up whether you are prepared to take these risks.

If you really want to see how you react to roids without the hassles of injecting every other day and without the risks inherent in long ester steroids, go the oral route. Your gains will not be as great, but will still be significant. Also, if you choose the right orals there will be no problems with keeping your gains.

PS if you are not interested in being 200lbs, you should def avoid EQ. For many people it is a huge appetite booster.

Stacking EQ and Deca is like stacking bananas and plantains.

[quote]cstdriver83 wrote:
ok i have been reading different forums and i am ready to start my first cycle. I am 5’5 148 now, ive been doing pretty good going natural, i gained 18 lbs since Jan, and my BF is at 12%, but ive stopped growing so i am ready to add some serious size on me. (maybe another 30 lbs but quicker) I was thinking of doing the following 10 week cycle with a 10 week cutting cycle:

Week 1-10 Eq 400mg
Week 1-10 Deca 400mg
week 11-13 Clomid (300,100,50)
Week 11-12 Clen 6tabs/day (1,2,3,4,5,6,6 tabs per day for the first week)
week 14-14 eca (recommended dose)
week 15-16 clen 6tabs/day
week 17-18 eca
week 19-20 clen
week 11-20 creatine 25mg ed
week 1-20 glutamine 20mg ed

I know i read on here that Test is good for your first cycle, but i read that you lose your gains and with deca and EQ, you keep more of your gains. So i am trying to get some good gains and get really cut up but not lose the muscle mass. from what i read it doesnt seem to be a problem stacking Deca/EQ together. Thoughts? comments?[/quote]

Every person on this board can identify with your desire to get bigger, leaner, faster, stronger, etc… but when a person comes and tells us they weighed under/around 130 pounds just 3 months ago, isn’t it our job to be cynical and tell them to put the brakes on? Has a person who weighed 130 pounds a few months ago really learned what he needs to?

I can tell you after 4 years of training I still knew jack shit compared to what I know now. Hell, my first year of training I gained around 20 pounds and my diet was poor, my sleep was bad, and I had no idea what I was doing. Now you post a bullshit cycle and people tell you it’s a bad idea. We don’t want to tell you why it’s a bad idea, we want you to go find out yourself so you can know what you’re doing and UNDERSTAND the application-which will ultimately keep you from hurting yourself.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
Stacking EQ and Deca is like stacking bananas and plantains.[/quote]

LOL, I do love me some pan-fried plantains (at this nearby Brazilian joint).

ok guys much better responses the 2nd round so thanks! i am listening to what you guys are saying, i do need to review my diet and go heavier and see about putting on more weight naturally. i am still doing research on this, but my mind is set on doing roids (eventually) so i will put it off some more and keep reading till i gain more weight and see if i still want to or not, so thanks!

BUSHY does know best at times like this and is full of very useful info.
He has lots of advice on quiet a few posts, not saying he is a bit of a 'board slapper" JOKES! I always ask him shit and I’m sure it gets annoying LOL!.

But if you are going to go against the advice of people to wait longer then what Furious G said above would be best from what I have read on the board’s.

As Furious G said:

If you are doing the cycle regardless of what anyone tells you then I would suggest you do this

W 1-10 Test E 500mg/w
W 5-12 Proviron 50mg/d

You may want to look into the Taper that people are doing also.

Bud

[quote]Bud83bud wrote:
BUSHY does know best at times like this and is full of very useful info.
He has lots of advice on quiet a few posts, not saying he is a bit of a 'board slapper" JOKES! I always ask him shit and I’m sure it gets annoying LOL!.

But if you are going to go against the advice of people to wait longer then what Furious G said above would be best from what I have read on the board’s.

As Furious G said:

W 1-10 Test E 500mg/w
W 5-12 Proviron 50mg/d

You may want to look into the Taper that people are doing also.

Bud
[/quote]

Bro, why do you insist on bringing up old threads? Please check the date before you add a reply. Thread has been dead from 7 months.

Craig

Well mate when I posted this I was sleepy as hell, honest mistake no need to jump on me for it.
this was actualluy the 2nd one i did that night :expressionless:
anyway my bad.