I am Jack's bugging clavicle...

Full ROM dips last week, 2nd set in my collar bones on both sides started aching and it totally bugged my workout and all since. Right side is cool now but the left keeps aching every I bench, pushup, dip, pull up whatever.

Whats the dealio? This ever happen to anyone else? It’s just a pain in the ass. I have go lighter for a while and endure uneasy aches in those bones.

If it hurts don’t do it. Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. Hold off on any movements that cause pain in that area until it heals. Another option is to limit the range of those movements. Option 1 is probably best.

Similar problem. Pain best described as front/top of shoulder girdle or kind of under where the collar bone meets shoulder. Pain when reaching across body. Mine was gradual onset following trying cleans. Finally saw a doctor who dx an AC joint impingement. Going to PT to work on essentially rotating the shoulder blade back, strengthening the muscles mid back. I was advised to lay off dips / OH pressing / benching for a month or so for the inflamation to heal and to concentrate on building the back side of my body (bummer b/c I already to rows, deadlifts, etc.) Am going to add Kelso shrugs.

For inflammation, you could try Vioxx, its great at pain relif as well as reducing inflammation…