I am Full at Meal Times.

Hey again,

I know I should be eating 6-7 meals a day, but most of the time when it comes to meal time I am not hungry. Then the question comes up : “Should I eat or not?”. I know I should eat because it will keep my metabolism going, but yet I am full so it might be bad for me.

Should I eat at mealtimes even tho I am not hungry?

By the way, my goal is fat loss.

How much are you eating at each meal?

OMG your gona have to suck it up man eating every 3 hours is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER if you cant stomach a meal have a liquide meal protein some oats or sumthing and some PB ring it in the blender, plug your nose and drink her down! DO IT

Good luck
Dave.

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
OMG your gona have to suck it up man eating every 3 hours is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER if you cant stomach a meal have a liquide meal protein some oats or sumthing and some PB ring it in the blender, plug your nose and drink her down! DO IT

Good luck
Dave.[/quote]

Good advice for gaining muscle mass, but for fat loss I’d skip the oats, and maybe go with a protein shake and some olive oil or PB.

What do you meals consist off before I jump on the, “Just pound them wagon.” More likely than not you’re going to force feed yourself in order to gain mass. I know I still do.

Thanks for the advice guys,

My meals are fairly light, eating about 250g of chicken with vegetables. I try to keep them small so that i have an appetite for the next meal.

Ill try to gobble them down then :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re gonna do great on your fat loss, just keep it up. If your healthy diet is keeping your appetite in check that well, your on the fast track.

Are you training hard?

I’m training very hard, doing cardio every day and gym. Drinking green tea to boost up the process.

for fatloss, just eat healthy and work hard like you say your doing.

when i cut i felt hungry from time to time.

you just need to monitor your progress and make sure your MAKING progress (i.e. fatloss) and your happy with it.

good luck!