I am Back!

hey nreviya, post more often perhaps in T-cell am sure people would like to hear your training diet etc.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
hey nreviya, post more often perhaps in T-cell am sure people would like to hear your training diet etc. [/quote]

I’ll try :slight_smile:

[quote]nreviya wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
hey nreviya, post more often perhaps in T-cell am sure people would like to hear your training diet etc. [/quote]

I’ll try :)[/quote]

awesome!

[quote]optheta wrote:
BEAST! Now let us see the front of your quads. If I recall they were a weakspot would like to see how they have progressed.[/quote]

Legs more clearly… :slight_smile:

Not my most “Most Muscular” pose :slight_smile:

Awesome! Great VMO development there, delts look very impressive in that MM pose, and there’s some nice separation in the chest.

I give you a 10! Very impressive symmetry and posing!

Nice to see you again!

I gave you an 8, but then I do work with some of the UKs national level BBers, so I have high standards, lol.

PM me and I’l give you a couple of free tips which might help your legs and your overall size :wink:

BBB

What was the heaviest weight you’ve been at when bulking? im just curious becasuse im around the same height as you.

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
What was the heaviest weight you’ve been at when bulking? im just curious becasuse im around the same height as you.[/quote]

225-230 lbs, but I never would pig out like some. I always wanted to gain more, but for some reason it is my limit :frowning: I strongly believe it is due to lack of solid diet plan and enough sleep.

So that was a relatively lean 225-30 then. Interesting! Thank you

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
So that was a relatively lean 225-30 then. Interesting! Thank you[/quote]

If I had to guess I would say I stay at 10-11% most of the time.

that’s an impressive BF to maintain… You look stellar man.
Definitely impressive, something to strive for. 10.10

Respect!! What’s the name of the guy that won the class and overall? So you gained 10 pounds in 24 hrs! I bet that was fun.

[quote]AdamDrew wrote:
Respect!! What’s the name of the guy that won the class and overall? So you gained 10 pounds in 24 hrs! I bet that was fun.[/quote]

His name is Sean Andros.
No, it was not fun to eat so much carbs and drink that much liquid:)
It hits you hard between the eyes!
Crazy pump that makes it almost impossible to walk and surprisingly no energy.
I would describe it as a carb induced comatose crash :slight_smile:

awesome dude - 9

maybe next show you do you’ll show up in condition… upperbody is there, but legs are wet, both front and back.

Prisoner… Fair enough he could have been dryer and overall a bit leaner but why say it so arrogantly.

Looking good nreviya. Keep those legs growing and I am sure you will find yourself higher up the podium!

[quote]mckdean wrote:
Prisoner… Fair enough he could have been dryer and overall a bit leaner but why say it so arrogantly.

Looking good nreviya. Keep those legs growing and I am sure you will find yourself higher up the podium![/quote]

Yeah, your right that was kinda rude of me… I’m sorry!

Haha it takes a big man to apologise and you are a big man…

Maybe next time you show up you’ll have ab seperation :wink: