I am Back!

This year I took 3rd place in Open Heavyweight division.

I think my jaw dropped all the way to china, damn you’re looking swole

BEAST! Now let us see the front of your quads. If I recall they were a weakspot would like to see how they have progressed.

[quote]optheta wrote:
BEAST! Now let us see the front of your quads. If I recall they were a weakspot would like to see how they have progressed.[/quote]

I do not have that many pictures yet. Hopefully, you can see something on this posedown pic. I made some progress in that area. Calves, on the other hand, still suck big time :frowning:

[quote]optheta wrote:
BEAST! Now let us see the front of your quads. If I recall they were a weakspot would like to see how they have progressed.[/quote]

I do not have that many pictures yet. Hopefully, you can see something on this posedown pic. I made some progress in that area. Calves, on the other hand, still suck big time :frowning:

Good job man. This is what I’m going for.

10/10.

10!

Your back looks wicked!What exercises are you useing for it?Once again congrats on the hard work.

[quote]nreviya wrote:
This year I took 3rd place in Open Heavyweight division.[/quote]

Fuckin A man, amazing! Very nice work, love the fact you competed with hair long haha.

Keep up the damn good work, you’re an inspiration to the up and coming ones like myself.

[quote]law8 wrote:
10!

Your back looks wicked!What exercises are you useing for it?Once again congrats on the hard work.[/quote]
Thanks.
Well, in last 20 something years of working out I pretty much tried everything many times for my back as well as everything else:)
It all works for a while, but surprisingly my pullups and chinups always sucked.
They still do, and my shoulder joints prohibit me too do much of these…
So, if anything I have to say that rows and block pulldowns are major players in development of my back.

Just wondering who took first? THe guy to the left of you in the picture you posted?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Just wondering who took first? THe guy to the left of you in the picture you posted?[/quote]
Yes, he took first and overall…

Good stuff, glad to see you’re still a beast :)…3rd place isn’t bad.:slight_smile:

WOndering what are your stats? Age/years training/weight/heigh?

Pretty thick man…

but I think you know your weak spot are your legs.

9/10

you get a 10, well done sir!

[quote]optheta wrote:
WOndering what are your stats? Age/years training/weight/heigh?[/quote]

I am 37
Working out since age 16
At this competition I was 201.2 lbs at 5’11"
He, he… In just 24 hours after the end of the show I was 211 lbs! :slight_smile:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Pretty thick man…

but I think you know your weak spot are your legs.

9/10[/quote]

You are absolutely right.
I made some progress during this year (especially in hamstrings area), but I need significuntly more.
No doubts there :slight_smile:

How the fuck is this RMP thread below a rating of 9?

Award ceremony