T Nation

I Always Feel Tired

Especially in the last month or two I've noticed I always feel tired. I wake up at 6am and by noon I am half asleep. Yesterday I woke up after 9 hours of sleep (up at 7am) and fell asleep on the couch at 6:30pm and didn't wake up for three hours..even slept through an alarm I set in case I fell asleep.

I don't know what the problem is. I've been eating well, high protein/fat diet, I seem to be eating enough. Even my carbs have been higher than they should be but im still tired. I've found it hard to go to the gym because im falling asleep before I get there. I've been going anyway, I have been trying to lose weight. As far as b12 deficiency. I drink 5 hour energies once every few days and they have like 80X your daily amount of b vitamins, maybe that is a contributing factor.

“I seem to be eating enough”

and

“I’ve been losing weight”

… are two contradictory statements here.

It sounds like you just aren’t eating enough carbs to get you through the day, let alone enough for you to be gaining muscular bodyweight.

Kinda need more information for this. Could be diet, could be a vitamin deficiency like B12, heck, could be mono. Can’t hurt to check with a doctor.

If you’re losing weight, eat more food.

That’ll be $1200

Get blood work done. I was also feeling unusually exhausted even after sleeping 9-10 hours, I went to the doctor and he told me that my b12 and thyroid levels were low. I got a steroid for my thyroid and a multivitamin for th e b12 and I feel much more energetic.

Just be a man and punch tired in it’s face, and jizz in it’s girlfriend’s mouth.

Seriously man, if your losing weight like that then you really need to think about how much your acctually eating.

[quote]eggwhite wrote:
Get blood work done. I was also feeling unusually exhausted even after sleeping 9-10 hours, I went to the doctor and he told me that my b12 and thyroid levels were low. I got a steroid for my thyroid and a multivitamin for th e b12 and I feel much more energetic.[/quote]

Close.
Get a full blood work panel done could absolutely be thyroid.
only they don’t give you a STEROID for it lol.
They give you a replacement hormone.

Also have them test for mono.