I Almost Had a Heart Attack Today

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
if she says no, we can go shopping for some prime ass in hillcrest. down?[/quote]

Nice! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want T-Nation’s approval you must post pics of her

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Not including Greg’s homo-rific mustache, this thread has gayed up the streets of T-Nation like the parking lot of bars in the city of Castro, after last call. Thanks…[/quote]

Yeah! Cuz getting ready to propose to a woman is gay…

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
CLIFF NOTES:

Secretly I was engagement ring shopping for my girlfriend.
I decided to put a hold on one really good deal I found today.
I accidentally used our JOINT ACCOUNT instead of my personal account to make the down payment.
The transaction was voided but is still viewable, told her i had gotten her a college graduation present accidentally with it on accident.
She said she wont look and hopefully it clears by tomorrow or the next day.
I was freaking out so hard I thought I was having a panic attack or something.

I’m a fucking retard and made such a rookie mistake… what is this amateur hour?[/quote]

Jared’s?[/quote]

no it wasnt Jareds. I think I went into jareds as one of the stores I checked out but they are all blurring together now lol. I’ve got a stack of business cards lined up and a secret folder on my iPhone with pictures of rings that I liked… I’m going to a few more shops today though.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
If you want T-Nation’s approval you must post pics of her[/quote]

this was the first picture that showed up in my iPhoto and I think its hilarious… Its me and her at a Jersey Shore costume party a few months ago lol

My advise, go to a custom jewler and design your own. I took the wifes ring and designed one for our 10 year ann and believe me women love this. You will thank me someday.

I don’t get why it has to be such a surprise. If I ever decided to get hitched I would make sure we’re both on the same page regarding this issue.

^ Well the key to that is understanding women. And when you understand women you will understand the meaning of life and then you can explain it to the rest of us, cause we dont understand it either.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

this was the first picture that showed up in my iPhoto and I think its hilarious… Its me and her at a Jersey Shore costume party a few months ago lol[/quote]

Good job, buddy! (at both looking the part and finding a fine woman) You make a nice couple.

[quote]byukid wrote:
Dang dude. I’m lucky- my girl has a good friend who works at an engagement ring store (one of a hundred in provo), [/quote]

This ^^ Utah leads the league in engagement ring stores…it is UN-real.

Also leads the league in divorces but that’s another thing entirely.

Oh, and good cover story on short notice btw.

Gergron,

1. For instances like this (and I’m sure you’ve learned by now), use cash money that’s been withdrawn from an independent account.

2. Whip out that iPhone and take a strong high-res pic of the reciept and then eat said reciept.

3. Email picture of reciept to an unknown email account on a computer at work or library, etc. Delete picture from iPhone

4. Download pic to a secure, password protected thumb-drive.

5. Bury said thumb drive next to the Tony Guinn statue at Petco.

6. Rest easy

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Gergron,

1. For instances like this (and I’m sure you’ve learned by now), use cash money that’s been withdrawn from an independent account.

2. Whip out that iPhone and take a strong high-res pic of the reciept and then eat said reciept.

3. Email picture of reciept to an unknown email account on a computer at work or library, etc. Delete picture from iPhone

6. Rest easy

[/quote]
So how many times have you had to do this?

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Gergron,

6. Rest easy

[/quote]
So how many times have you had to do this? [/quote]

Ve vill ask zee kweschunz here!

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Gergron,

6. Rest easy

[/quote]

hahahaha awesome Idea!

I have an app on my iphone thats hidden in some folder. Its called Picture Vault and its a password protected folder. I’ve been putting all the pictures in there. Its a pretty sweet app cause it has two seperate folders. So if need be I could give her the fake password to the secondary folder in that app and its pictures of hot girls in bikinis (to throw off any snoopers)

I like your ideas better though! I’m going to be paying for the ring in cash because I hate financing things… I just tried to use my credit card for the downpayment and switched cards like an idiot.

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

this was the first picture that showed up in my iPhoto and I think its hilarious… Its me and her at a Jersey Shore costume party a few months ago lol[/quote]

Good job, buddy! (at both looking the part and finding a fine woman) You make a nice couple.[/quote]

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate that. That party was pretty funny cause there were quite a few people there who I hadnt met before and they thought I dressed like that all the time cause I looked so authentic lol. So much fun

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Just hope she doesn’t read t-mag.

Cereally.[/quote]

Haha no she doesn’t read on here lol. I definitely wouldn’t have posted this if she did. I’m hoping the transactions cancels itself out at midnight. 30 more minutes… Cooooooome on! [/quote]

I almost hope you get found out because she decides to read on T-Nation. I think that would be the ultimate lulz.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Cereally.[/quote]

Haha no she doesn’t read on here lol. I definitely wouldn’t have posted this if she did. I’m hoping the transactions cancels itself out at midnight. 30 more minutes… Cooooooome on! [/quote]

I almost hope you get found out because she decides to read on T-Nation. I think that would be the ultimate lulz.[/quote]

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Cereally.[/quote]

I almost hope you get found out because she decides to read on T-Nation. I think that would be the ultimate lulz.[/quote]

did a few more hours of shopping today… I think I’ve settled one the one I want. Its the one I put the hold on. Might be purchasing it within the next few days! Im so excited… but waiting until the day I plan on asking her is going to kill me!

What did you other guys do between buying the ring and actually asking? How did you not just go crazy waiting to ask?

I think it’ll help that my plan for asking is very public. She’s already basically given me a yes answer (she did pick out the dang ring!), so the actual proposal will be more for the story. It’s special man, special things are better with age, right?