T Nation

I Added Paul Dillet

To my facebook friends list.

Does this make me cool?
I’m pretty sure it does.

Against his will?

Nah.

I’m friends with Andy Milonakis. It’s actually him. He has a bunch of random celebs as friends in his friends list, all of which I creepily attempted to add, with fail.

Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…[/quote]

Bah, I’ll change it up.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…

Bah, I’ll change it up.[/quote]

Points added. Welcome to the black, sire.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…

Bah, I’ll change it up.

Points added. Welcome to the black, sire.[/quote]

This girl is one of my all time favourites. Her real name just makes her that much hotter as well.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…

Bah, I’ll change it up.

Points added. Welcome to the black, sire.

This girl is one of my all time favourites. Her real name just makes her that much hotter as well.
[/quote]

Venus?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…

Bah, I’ll change it up.

Points added. Welcome to the black, sire.

This girl is one of my all time favourites. Her real name just makes her that much hotter as well.

Venus?[/quote]

Vikki Blows.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Negative points on Girl of the week.

I guess you can’t win 'em all…

Bah, I’ll change it up.

Points added. Welcome to the black, sire.

This girl is one of my all time favourites. Her real name just makes her that much hotter as well.

Venus?

Vikki Blows.[/quote]

Surely not!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Surely not![/quote]

I shit you not.
That’s her REAL and birth given name.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Surely not!

I shit you not.
That’s her REAL and birth given name.[/quote]

Mr. and Mrs. Blows? That’s just…neat.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Surely not!

I shit you not.
That’s her REAL and birth given name.

Mr. and Mrs. Blows? That’s just…neat.[/quote]

Those crazy Brits, you gotta love em’

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Surely not!

I shit you not.
That’s her REAL and birth given name.

Mr. and Mrs. Blows? That’s just…neat.[/quote]

So neat it…blows?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Surely not!

I shit you not.
That’s her REAL and birth given name.

Mr. and Mrs. Blows? That’s just…neat.

Those crazy Brits, you gotta love em’[/quote]

And she’s British? Field Trip!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Surely not!

I shit you not.
That’s her REAL and birth given name.

Mr. and Mrs. Blows? That’s just…neat.

Those crazy Brits, you gotta love em’

And she’s British? Field Trip![/quote]

As long as you take me!

I added Milos Sarcev too, wonder if he’ll accept :o

I just added GSP. I’m pretty excited about this.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I just added GSP. I’m pretty excited about this. [/quote]

I should know who GSP is, but for some reason it isn’t clicking.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I just added GSP. I’m pretty excited about this.

I should know who GSP is, but for some reason it isn’t clicking.[/quote]

UFC Welterweight Champion. Used to be sponsored by Spike.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Rattler wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I just added GSP. I’m pretty excited about this.

I should know who GSP is, but for some reason it isn’t clicking.

UFC Welterweight Champion. Used to be sponsored by Spike.[/quote]

What happened to the sponsorship between GSP and Spike?

Just thought of it: Biotest could have promoted GSP and Spike, and called it GSPike (combination of GSP and Spike). Just a thought.

And I searched GSP on facebook, and it came up with a few people, and even on several avatar pics it had his picture, so how do you know who the real GSP is?

As for Paul Dillett, that’s bigtime.