I <3 Antoine Vaillant

I don’t think that I’ll ever be in that crunched for time and have to drink my chicken.

Count Rockula used to do it. He’d blend up chicken, spices and sweet potatoes.

When asked what it tasted like he said “Tastes like thanksgiving”

That guy was brilliant, wish he still posted.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

That guy was brilliant, wish he still posted.[/quote]
Yeah he got megabutthurt. He wanted to be taken seriously to a degree in spite of his posting style. It’s one thing to not be taken so seriously, but it is another for people to doubt that you’re real i.e. the identity you are perpetuating. I suspect he also had a conglomerate of microreasons to discontinue posting though. He could still be browsing the site and just not logging in.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

That guy was brilliant, wish he still posted.[/quote]
Yeah he got megabutthurt. He wanted to be taken seriously to a degree in spite of his posting style. It’s one thing to not be taken so seriously, but it is another for people to doubt that you’re real i.e. the identity you are perpetuating. I suspect he also had a conglomerate of microreasons to discontinue posting though. He could still be browsing the site and just not logging in.[/quote]

yeah I think he was kinda pissed when people were doubting his identity considering he’d been posting here for like 8 years, but he also said that with his new job and things he was going to be too busy to keep his log and stuff, so you’re probably right about there being tons of different reasons.

So it goes. He sure did make me lol though. Occasionally came out with a really good nugget of training info too

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

Has anyone ever tried this?

if so, have you run into any problems doing this?

I don’t need to do it now, but during those days when time is short and you’re on the go I would rather try something like this rather then protein shakes since they tend to bother my stomach [/quote]

Saw this the other day … And was pressed for time after work and before leaving for my kids tee ball game - figured I’d try it out

Now I know why they are giggling at the end when they sip it … I’ve choked down some heinous concoctions over the years, but this wins hands down

I was still so shell shocked today it made me apprehensive about drinking my regular shake

Not recommended …the chicken taste comes in waves - peanut butter one second, liquid chicken the next …

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

I don’t need to do it now, but during those days when time is short and you’re on the go I would rather try something like this rather then protein shakes since they tend to bother my stomach [/quote]

Saw this the other day … And was pressed for time after work and before leaving for my kids tee ball game - figured I’d try it out

Now I know why they are giggling at the end when they sip it … I’ve choked down some heinous concoctions over the years, but this wins hands down

I was still so shell shocked today it made me apprehensive about drinking my regular shake

Not recommended …the chicken taste comes in waves - peanut butter one second, liquid chicken the next …

[/quote]

I knew this could only be a bad idea. Glad you were the test subject, not me.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Occasionally came out with a really good nugget of training info too[/quote]

FST-7

haha damn stiflitz, thanks for the info.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[/quote]

" Life is tough…it’s tougher if you’re stupid"

Learn from my pain - forget you ever watched that video!
[/quote]

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[/quote]

" Life is tough…it’s tougher if you’re stupid"

Learn from my pain - forget you ever watched that video!
[/quote]
[/quote]

No…let us remember…so that we may never make the same mistakes.

Good thread.

Nice breath of fresh air.

Dude placed 14th at the NY Pro, thougth he’d place better.

[quote]jeanmich wrote:
Dude placed 14th at the NY Pro, thougth he’d place better.[/quote]
Did you see the photos?

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]jeanmich wrote:
Did you see the photos?[/quote]

Not yet, I’ll try to ge see them.

[quote]jeanmich wrote:

[quote]jeanmich wrote:

Not yet, I’ll try to ge see them.[/quote]
Not good :frowning:

[quote]jeanmich wrote:

[quote]jeanmich wrote:

Not yet, I’ll try to ge see them.[/quote]
Not good :([/quote]

Too many chicken based protein shakes probably …

Seriously, that sucks - he seems like a decent dude

Yeah, he was completely unremarkable. Looked very flat and his conditioning was way off.

Oh well, as long as he keeps entertaining me via youtube ill stay a fan.

Yeah, he was completely unremarkable. Looked very flat and his conditioning was way off.

Oh well, as long as he keeps entertaining me via youtube ill stay a fan. [/quote]

Lol agreed. I’m admittedly a fan of his thru JM. Met him when he was here for the Arnold classic, dude is a nice guy and I hope he does well in the future.

He’s still young and he’ll keep improving and getting better and probably won’t burn out quickly because of that. Could choose his shows better

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I did chicken once… in a whey shake

it was not good[/quote]

With raw chicken breast? :wink: