T Nation

I <3 Antoine Vaillant

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
When you are injecting quite a bit of oil in a week you need lots of spots. Delts are easy and painless for the most part [/quote]

What?
[/quote]

which part is confusing you?[/quote]

So is he saying that if AV is injecting synthol, itd be easiest to do it in his delts because they are big so he can inject in several different “spots” on his delts? Im not sure i follow[/quote]
oil=gear is what he meant[/quote]

Thank lol

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Barguist wrote:
AV’s tricking days… Put on a few pounds since then.

[/quote]

Looks like AV been on since his teens. Anybody know when he blew up?[/quote]

or was just genetically gifted?

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Barguist wrote:

[/quote]

or was just genetically gifted?[/quote]

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Barguist wrote:

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5fy4mzTWU [/quote]

[/quote]

the sterons probably helped him do the splits too huh? you guys are pathetic

Its obvious AV was/is very genetically gifted both aesthetically and athletically. When he started using should be irrelevant.

About the bruising, he said its from doing front squats. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Yes, the pro’s obviously do what is necessary to compete at the highest level, but really, why do any of you care about a possible injection site? This seems especially relevant to AV as he never has a negative word to say about anyone, and he puts out tons of video on YouTube that we can all learn from.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Barguist wrote:

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5fy4mzTWU [/quote]

[/quote]

the sterons probably helped him do the splits too huh? you guys are pathetic[/quote]

was kinda posting that vid in agreement

if antoine told me he was natty in the vid i posted i would believe it

i’m agreeing that he is incredibly gifted naturally, retard

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

the sterons probably helped him do the splits too huh? you guys are pathetic[/quote]

[/quote]

you can’t expect me to have possibly discerned that… you made no effort to clarify

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

you can’t expect me to have possibly discerned that… you made no effort to clarify[/quote]

Someone pointed out he was probably cycling in his teens, you say he may have just been genetically gifted, i post a vid where he is most likely still natty showing he had awesome development from an early stage

but yes i guess i could have said “yeah the guy obv is gifted”

either way, cleared up now

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

you can’t expect me to have possibly discerned that… you made no effort to clarify[/quote]

Someone pointed out he was probably cycling in his teens, you say he may have just been genetically gifted, i post a vid where he is most likely still natty showing he had awesome development from an early stage

[/quote]
Maybe he’s gifted.
Maybe he was using in his teens.
Why can’t he be both?
The guy looks amazing.
He seems like a very nice, smart and funny guy who puts out informative, entertaining videos.
Why does when he started using really matter?
Oh yeah and did I say he looks awesome?

Never heard of him until this thread really. Now I am a fan. Great aesthetics, has a golder era look with a modern amount of muscle. Funny dude as well.

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Maybe he’s gifted.
Why can’t he be both?
The guy looks amazing.
He seems like a very nice, smart and funny guy who puts out informative, entertaining videos.
Oh yeah and did I say he looks awesome?[/quote]

Maybe he was born with it.
Or maybe it’s Creatine.

giggles

[quote]JBL5 wrote:
About the bruising, he said its from doing front squats. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Yes, the pro’s obviously do what is necessary to compete at the highest level, but really, why do any of you care about a possible injection site? This seems especially relevant to AV as he never has a negative word to say about anyone, and he puts out tons of video on YouTube that we can all learn from.[/quote]

Wouldnt have thought of it being from front squats.

Either way, im not sure why some people are making this out to be that we are sitting around talking shit. Someone pointed out the bruising and we had a conversation about it, nothing negative was ever said about AV or steroids, so how bout ya’ll settle down quit getting all riled up?

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Maybe he’s gifted.
Why can’t he be both?
The guy looks amazing.
Oh yeah and did I say he looks awesome?[/quote]

Maybe he was born with it.
Or maybe it’s Creatine.

giggles
[/quote]

Ha!

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Never heard of him until this thread really. Now I am a fan. Great aesthetics, has a golder era look with a modern amount of muscle. Funny dude as well. [/quote]

I literally thought the same exact thing after watching the video with the posing at the end. Awesome.

Has anyone ever tried this?

if so, have you run into any problems doing this?

I don’t need to do it now, but during those days when time is short and you’re on the go I would rather try something like this rather then protein shakes since they tend to bother my stomach

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

I don’t need to do it now, but during those days when time is short and you’re on the go I would rather try something like this rather then protein shakes since they tend to bother my stomach [/quote]

I dont know, but im not even gonna try blending chicken up with fruit and milk. I guess if theres enough of the other ingredients you probably dont taste much of it but ill stick with regular shakes when on the go.

I don’t need to do it now, but during those days when time is short and you’re on the go I would rather try something like this rather then protein shakes since they tend to bother my stomach [/quote]
try it with canned chicken. I bet it wouldn’t be bad.

[quote]boarder215 wrote:

try it with canned chicken. I bet it wouldn’t be bad.[/quote]
Canned chicken has a sort of distinct taste don’t you think?
I’m sure if you blended it with a baked or boiled unseasoned chicken breast you wouldn’t even taste it.
The pinapple and raspberry flavor a would overpower any non seasoned bland chicken taste I would think?
Mmmmm I love pinapple.

I did chicken once… in a whey shake

it was not good