I <3 Antoine Vaillant

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Part 2 of the jersey trip:

AV does a lot of posing towards the end, no matter what happens at the NYP, this guy has one of the best physiques in bodybuilding currently. He looks awesome at 2 weeks out.

Also, Cedric’s shoulers are sick. Bastard…

[/quote]

Anyone else notice the bruising in his delts…?[/quote]

Didnt notice that until you pointed it out, pretty obvious though.

You think its just injection sites or oil?

[/quote]

I have no idea. I’m not very educated on either subject, I was hoping someone could enlighten me. Anyone know if that would be from oil?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[/quote]

I have no idea. I’m not very educated on either subject, I was hoping someone could enlighten me. Anyone know if that would be from oil?[/quote]

Injecting can certainly cause bruising if you go through a vein, but I am unfamiliar with the effect of oil.

Yeah im with you guys. I dont know how common bruising is at injection sites of steroids vs synthol. Seems strange to me that he would want to put oil in what is definitely already his best muscle group though, so im thinking its from site injecting AAS?

Plus, his shoulders look pretty striated there.

Either way, cant wait to see what he looks like on stage if he nails his conditioning through these last 2 weeks.

Yeah im with you guys. I dont know how common bruising is at injection sites of steroids vs synthol. Seems strange to me that he would want to put oil in what is definitely already his best muscle group though, so im thinking its from site injecting AAS?

Either way, cant wait to see what he looks like on stage if he nails his conditioning through these last 2 weeks. [/quote]

Just from reading his posts on another forum, I would have a hard time believing it was synth. He is working with JM right now to add more detail and shape to his physique, not mass. Synth would certainly blur that detail.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

Either way, cant wait to see what he looks like on stage if he nails his conditioning through these last 2 weeks. [/quote]

Just from reading his posts on another forum, I would have a hard time believing it was synth. He is working with JM right now to add more detail and shape to his physique, not mass. Synth would certainly blur that detail. [/quote]

Yeah it just wouldnt make sense for him to be putting oil in his shoulders right now. If you ask me at least.

Im assuming its just from shooting his gear into his delts then. Sure as hell seems to be working LOL

AV’s tricking days… Put on a few pounds since then.

I get bruises from injecting all the time

well not all the time, but frequently

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

well not all the time, but frequently [/quote]

Would there be a reason to do it each delt?

just another place to pin…

Thanks for chiming in on that. Figured it was just from regular pinning.

When you are injecting quite a bit of oil in a week you need lots of spots. Delts are easy and painless for the most part

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

well not all the time, but frequently [/quote]

Would there be a reason to do it each delt?[/quote]
If you’re pinning multiple times a week, injecting symmetrically (one quad/glute/delt then the other next time) makes sense to me.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
When you are injecting quite a bit of oil in a week you need lots of spots. Delts are easy and painless for the most part [/quote]

What?

glad to see this thread has been pretty positive. Antoine is awesome. Love the way he puts himself out there.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
When you are injecting quite a bit of oil in a week you need lots of spots. Delts are easy and painless for the most part [/quote]

What?
[/quote]

which part is confusing you?

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

What?
[/quote]

which part is confusing you?[/quote]

So is he saying that if AV is injecting synthol, itd be easiest to do it in his delts because they are big so he can inject in several different “spots” on his delts? Im not sure i follow

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

What?
[/quote]

So is he saying that if AV is injecting synthol, itd be easiest to do it in his delts because they are big so he can inject in several different “spots” on his delts? Im not sure i follow[/quote]
oil=gear is what he meant

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

What?
[/quote]

So is he saying that if AV is injecting synthol, itd be easiest to do it in his delts because they are big so he can inject in several different “spots” on his delts? Im not sure i follow[/quote]
oil=gear is what he meant[/quote]

Ah, thats where the confusion came from. Makes sense now.

[quote]Barguist wrote:
AV’s tricking days… Put on a few pounds since then.

[/quote]

Looks like AV been on since his teens. Anybody know when he blew up?