T Nation

I <3 Antoine Vaillant


#281

His delts and legs are frickin’ awesome!


#282

Hey I wanted to bring up a point. Cedric doesn’t talk because HE DOESN’T SPEAK ENGLISH!! In a Universal video Antoine had to translate for him.


#283

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
The only sad thing is that there is a gay bus. Who the hell cares?

Seems like a very likable, good guy, with an awesome physique. He may also like Kimchi, the eating of which I consider a mortal sin, I just fail to see the relevance.[/quote]
Exactly. Gay, straight, bi… Gold jacket, green jacket? Who gives a sh*t?[/quote]

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast!?!?

On a related note, you’re telling me that a guy who’s devoted his life to getting so jacked that he can prance around in a thong on stage for other men to judge how jacked he is is gay? Shut the front door!

Seriously, who gives a shit. He’s an entertaining, likeable guy who excels at what he does and seems to have a good time doing it. Who cares if he prefers the company of men?


#284

In his latest video he said he was going to start putting out more hardcore training videos in preparation for the NY Pro (roughly 200 days out). Looking forward to it.

I am also still waiting for his healthy bodybuilder cheesecake recipe he he mentioned on awesome kitchen stuff last week.


#285

healthy bodybuilder cheesecake? oh man I need to watch more of his SAKS


#286

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
healthy bodybuilder cheesecake? oh man I need to watch more of his SAKS[/quote]

he shows it to you at the end of this video I believe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PV9_EpzMY


#287

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
healthy bodybuilder cheesecake? oh man I need to watch more of his SAKS[/quote]

he shows it to you at the end of this video I believe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PV9_EpzMY
[/quote]

i knew there was a reason antoine is my favorite bodybuilder!
ohh the sugar, but i love cheesecake, cannot wait for that recipe


#288

When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible !


#289

[quote]i Man wrote:
When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible ![/quote]
lol wut


#290

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]i Man wrote:
When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible ![/quote]
lol wut[/quote]

I spat out my drink

You keep up the hard work champ


#291

[quote]i Man wrote:
When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible ![/quote]

Yes, indeed.


#292

[quote]i Man wrote:
When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible ![/quote]

if you can believe it, then you can achieve it!


#293

[quote]i Man wrote:
When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible ![/quote]

Test + tren


#294

What I found interesting is that both Antoine and Mike significantly reduce their supp dosages after competitions (“cruising”). You can see the size difference and Mike even talked about it in some of his vids. Clearly, everyone is probably doing that to some degree, but I wonder if the top pros do it way less, i.e., “blasting” the whole year.


#295

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
What I found interesting is that both Antoine and Mike significantly reduce their supp dosages after competitions (“cruising”). You can see the size difference and Mike even talked about it in some of his vids. Clearly, everyone is probably doing that to some degree, but I wonder if the top pros do it way less, i.e., “blasting” the whole year.[/quote]
Perma-blasters lol; that’s terrifying.


#296

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]i Man wrote:
When i compare this guy to myself i realise i have much left but it’s still possible ![/quote]
lol wut[/quote]

and this is why I love the internet.


#297

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
What I found interesting is that both Antoine and Mike significantly reduce their supp dosages after competitions (“cruising”). You can see the size difference and Mike even talked about it in some of his vids. Clearly, everyone is probably doing that to some degree, but I wonder if the top pros do it way less, i.e., “blasting” the whole year.[/quote]

Yeah I was wondering that too and I think they do gear up throughout the whole year. If they ever stop, they’re testosterone production will be that of a 14 year old girl haha.

I have a questions that is kinda related. There’s videos of Kai Greene where he prepares all of his meals for the day and every meal is chicken + broccoli. What I don’t understand is how the hell he keeps his weight let alone gains weight with that few calories? It must be like 1500 calories! Is it all the steroids? I don’t get it… I have to eat 3500 just to put on weight and I probably weigh 80 pounds less. Someone explain that to me.


#298

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
What I found interesting is that both Antoine and Mike significantly reduce their supp dosages after competitions (“cruising”). You can see the size difference and Mike even talked about it in some of his vids. Clearly, everyone is probably doing that to some degree, but I wonder if the top pros do it way less, i.e., “blasting” the whole year.[/quote]

Yeah I was wondering that too and I think they do gear up throughout the whole year. If they ever stop, they’re testosterone production will be that of a 14 year old girl haha.

I have a questions that is kinda related. There’s videos of Kai Greene where he prepares all of his meals for the day and every meal is chicken + broccoli. What I don’t understand is how the hell he keeps his weight let alone gains weight with that few calories? It must be like 1500 calories! Is it all the steroids? I don’t get it… I have to eat 3500 just to put on weight and I probably weigh 80 pounds less. Someone explain that to me.[/quote]

Even the other pros comment on how much Kai can eat. He will eat 8-10 chicken breasts with broccoli and rice and a few shakes here and there. That’s easily 6000 calories.


#299

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
What I found interesting is that both Antoine and Mike significantly reduce their supp dosages after competitions (“cruising”). You can see the size difference and Mike even talked about it in some of his vids. Clearly, everyone is probably doing that to some degree, but I wonder if the top pros do it way less, i.e., “blasting” the whole year.[/quote]

Yeah I was wondering that too and I think they do gear up throughout the whole year. If they ever stop, they’re testosterone production will be that of a 14 year old girl haha.

I have a questions that is kinda related. There’s videos of Kai Greene where he prepares all of his meals for the day and every meal is chicken + broccoli. What I don’t understand is how the hell he keeps his weight let alone gains weight with that few calories? It must be like 1500 calories! Is it all the steroids? I don’t get it… I have to eat 3500 just to put on weight and I probably weigh 80 pounds less. Someone explain that to me.[/quote]

Even the other pros comment on how much Kai can eat. He will eat 8-10 chicken breasts with broccoli and rice and a few shakes here and there. That’s easily 6000 calories.[/quote]
He must spend near as much money on bog roll as he does supps eating that much food everyday!what a pain in the ass(literally)having to deal with eating that much constantly…


#300

[quote]mntnbiker wrote:

He must spend near as much money on bog roll as he does supps eating that much food everyday!what a pain in the ass(literally)having to deal with eating that much constantly…[/quote]

Hell yeah, especially cause it’s plain-ass chicken and broccoli haha.