T Nation

I <3 Antoine Vaillant


#241

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:
Great videos …

Couldn’t help but think that must have been hard actually rooming with a guy in the same show who was in such better condition … And knowing it was too late to do anything about it

But with that said, I can’t imagine being interested in watching any “Frank McGrath” videos on YouTube … He’s got the personality of a bar of soap (but admittedly awesome physique) [/quote]

I like Frank, been a fan for a couple years now and he seems like a cool guy, but he definitely lacks the charisma of Antoine.[/quote]

he may have been more charismatic if he was in Antoine’s condition (aka not peeled or really even that lean).

he’s also missing a pancreas so cut him a break[/quote]

Good point - he definitely had a better excuse to be a little quiet and “grumpy” compared to Antoine…

Saw the scar in the video but didn’t know why - thanks for the info - makes his appearance even more impressive. And I meant NO disrespect to him as a bodybuilder -


#242

[quote]zraw wrote:
Yeah whoooo the f dare speaks against Frank

He’s a cool and chill dude and it is obvious his energy levels are low as fuck in the vids yet I still think he was somewhat.entertaining

Id go.clubbing or party with him[/quote]

Easy big fella! …Point taken

You guys know him and say he’s cool - good enough for me

Gotta admit it does come across as a bit of an “odd couple” thing in the vids though, but I agree Frank had better reason to be beat down and quiet. And the results speak for themselves


#243

I would love for Frank and AV to make some more vids together, I like both their personalities and they actually have decent chat.

I like Frank just cause he seems like a normal guy, which is awesome ha


#244

Lol, i said i was a fan, and i like Frank, but he’s not as charismatic as AV.

I guess i shouldnt say moderately nice things about bodybuilders that are well-liked around here.

I will be all-out complimentary from now on.


#245

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
I will be all-out complimentary from now on. [/quote]

I bet that lasts for about 2 posts, lol


#246

LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol


#247

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
I will be all-out complimentary from now on. [/quote]

I bet that lasts for about 2 posts, lol
[/quote]

For a French Canadian, AV isnt that big of a pussy.

Eh? This is gonna be easy…


#248

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
I will be all-out complimentary from now on. [/quote]

I bet that lasts for about 2 posts, lol
[/quote]

For a French Canadian, AV isnt that big of a pussy.

Eh? This is gonna be easy… [/quote]

^ your all out complimentary is impressive, lol


#249

Jose Raymond is a good guy


#250

At the risk of sounding out of line, I think I may start a kickstarter so we can donate AV some masteron for his next contest prep.

He’s too cool to place so low.


#251

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol[/quote]

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

Fucking sweet. Thanks for the heads up, bro.


#252

Last part of the Toronto Super Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded


#253

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Last part of the Toronto Super Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded[/quote]

Frank’s skin reminds me of that thin film you try to pull off a chicken breast that keeps slipping and popping back … Unreal

These videos have been great. Awesome to see the camaraderie between these guys


#254

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Last part of the Toronto Super Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded[/quote]

Frank’s skin reminds me of that thin film you try to pull off a chicken breast that keeps slipping and popping back … Unreal

These videos have been great. Awesome to see the camaraderie between these guys[/quote]

Yeah, his conditioning was insane, and its crazy to see it that close up like that. Unreal indeed.


#255

An older vid but god damn, his fucking shoulders…


#256

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

An older vid but god damn, his fucking shoulders…[/quote]

Beastly physique right there. Shame were he wants to go it requires him to get even bigger.


#257

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol[/quote]

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

Fucking sweet. Thanks for the heads up, bro.[/quote]
x2


#258

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol[/quote]

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

Fucking sweet. Thanks for the heads up, bro.[/quote]
x2[/quote]

aw man I’m still trying to calm down after hearing there’s a lake placid 3!


#259

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol[/quote]

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

Fucking sweet. Thanks for the heads up, bro.[/quote]
x2[/quote]

aw man I’m still trying to calm down after hearing there’s a lake placid 3![/quote]
I think I saw it


#260

In the first video for the Toronto pro, i remember atoine saying something big was supposed to come June 10th… what was it lol?