I <3 Antoine Vaillant

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:
Great videos …

Couldn’t help but think that must have been hard actually rooming with a guy in the same show who was in such better condition … And knowing it was too late to do anything about it

But with that said, I can’t imagine being interested in watching any “Frank McGrath” videos on YouTube … He’s got the personality of a bar of soap (but admittedly awesome physique) [/quote]

I like Frank, been a fan for a couple years now and he seems like a cool guy, but he definitely lacks the charisma of Antoine.[/quote]

he may have been more charismatic if he was in Antoine’s condition (aka not peeled or really even that lean).

he’s also missing a pancreas so cut him a break[/quote]

Good point - he definitely had a better excuse to be a little quiet and “grumpy” compared to Antoine…

Saw the scar in the video but didn’t know why - thanks for the info - makes his appearance even more impressive. And I meant NO disrespect to him as a bodybuilder -

[quote]zraw wrote:
Yeah whoooo the f dare speaks against Frank

He’s a cool and chill dude and it is obvious his energy levels are low as fuck in the vids yet I still think he was somewhat.entertaining

Id go.clubbing or party with him[/quote]

Easy big fella! …Point taken

You guys know him and say he’s cool - good enough for me

Gotta admit it does come across as a bit of an “odd couple” thing in the vids though, but I agree Frank had better reason to be beat down and quiet. And the results speak for themselves

I would love for Frank and AV to make some more vids together, I like both their personalities and they actually have decent chat.

I like Frank just cause he seems like a normal guy, which is awesome ha

Lol, i said i was a fan, and i like Frank, but he’s not as charismatic as AV.

I guess i shouldnt say moderately nice things about bodybuilders that are well-liked around here.

I will be all-out complimentary from now on.

I will be all-out complimentary from now on. [/quote]

I bet that lasts for about 2 posts, lol

LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[/quote]

For a French Canadian, AV isnt that big of a pussy.

Eh? This is gonna be easy…

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[/quote]

For a French Canadian, AV isnt that big of a pussy.

Eh? This is gonna be easy… [/quote]

^ your all out complimentary is impressive, lol

Jose Raymond is a good guy

At the risk of sounding out of line, I think I may start a kickstarter so we can donate AV some masteron for his next contest prep.

He’s too cool to place so low.

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol[/quote]

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

Fucking sweet. Thanks for the heads up, bro.

Last part of the Toronto Super Show

Frank’s skin reminds me of that thin film you try to pull off a chicken breast that keeps slipping and popping back … Unreal

These videos have been great. Awesome to see the camaraderie between these guys

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

Frank’s skin reminds me of that thin film you try to pull off a chicken breast that keeps slipping and popping back … Unreal

These videos have been great. Awesome to see the camaraderie between these guys[/quote]

Yeah, his conditioning was insane, and its crazy to see it that close up like that. Unreal indeed.

An older vid but god damn, his fucking shoulders…

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

An older vid but god damn, his fucking shoulders…[/quote]

Beastly physique right there. Shame were he wants to go it requires him to get even bigger.

[quote]anonym wrote:

LMAO I thought they were both entertaining really, but what the fack do I know, I’m entertained by shit movies like Wrong Turn 5. lol[/quote]

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

Fucking sweet. Thanks for the heads up, bro.[/quote]
x2

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

x2[/quote]

aw man I’m still trying to calm down after hearing there’s a lake placid 3!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

There’s a Wrong Turn 5?!

x2[/quote]

aw man I’m still trying to calm down after hearing there’s a lake placid 3![/quote]
I think I saw it

In the first video for the Toronto pro, i remember atoine saying something big was supposed to come June 10th… what was it lol?