T Nation

I <3 Antoine Vaillant


#221

Antoine took 9th
Mcgrath got 4th

Raymond got first in the 212
Victor Martinez won the open


#222

Mcgrath looks like a bully whippet


#223

I wonder what happened.


#224

[quote]The Recluse wrote:
I just wanna say, thanks for making this thread. I had never heard of AV until this.
I have been watching his videos and now can’t wait for the next!
I love the fact he uploads vids a lot. He is a lot more interactive than a lot of pro’s.
He also has some damn funny jokes and vids.
It’s a shame about NYP. Hope he goes far![/quote]

^ x 2

In a sport that by nature requires a certain amount of self absorption, he does seem like a funny, down to earth dude

First guy I’ve “rooted for” in bodybuilding in a long time…


#225

Toronto Super Show Day 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc6l8kZhlo0
Toronto Super Show Day 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sSIy4QWxAQ

Frank is insanely cut.
Poor Antoine is just not as much. But the shape is there.
Pretty cool to see some of the contest background stuff.


#226

dont no much about bodybuilding, but franks legs looked awesome.


#227

Here is a pic from Toronto. He looks very soft in this pic. He really needs to experiment more with his conditioning.


#228

Guess that traveling was just too much… still a fan though


#229

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Here is a pic from Toronto. He looks very soft in this pic. He really needs to experiment more with his conditioning. [/quote]

Jeez that is horrible


#230

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Here is a pic from Toronto. He looks very soft in this pic. He really needs to experiment more with his conditioning. [/quote]

Jeez that is horrible[/quote]

Not just water but he is still too fat here, no?


#231

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Here is a pic from Toronto. He looks very soft in this pic. He really needs to experiment more with his conditioning. [/quote]

Jeez that is horrible[/quote]

Not just water but he is still too fat here, no?[/quote]

Thats his biggest problem. Yeah he’s holding water but he looked significantly leaner in the 4 weeks out pics before the Arnold. He looks like he’s still 2 months out. On top of that he’s STILL flat.

Obviously that level of leanness would be great for you or me but compared to the other guys on stage its disastrous.


#232

Day 3 part 2 of the Toronto Pro Supershow:

Frank basically tells AV that if he wants to nail his conditioning, he has to knock off the traveling, to which AV agrees, and i definitely feel the same way.

Side note: Anyone else think Frank could have taken 3rd? He was as big as anyone else in the top 3 in the upper body, had the best conditoning and overall he has pretty good aesthetics.

I honestly think if he had brought up his legs more going into this show he would have had the combination of conditioning, size and aesthetics to give Vic a fight. He needs to bring those upper legs up though.

Also, i LOL’ed at Antoine when frank was showing his crazy forearm veins and AV goes “Whaaaat the fuck is going on!?”


#233

Great videos …

Couldn’t help but think that must have been hard actually rooming with a guy in the same show who was in such better condition … And knowing it was too late to do anything about it

But with that said, I can’t imagine being interested in watching any “Frank McGrath” videos on YouTube … He’s got the personality of a bar of soap (but admittedly awesome physique)


#234

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

Side note: Anyone else think Frank could have taken 3rd? He was as big as anyone else in the top 3 in the upper body, had the best conditoning and overall he has pretty good aesthetics.
[/quote]

I agree. Frank’s conditioning was nuts. He is a great model for displaying the circulatory system haha.


#235

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

Side note: Anyone else think Frank could have taken 3rd? He was as big as anyone else in the top 3 in the upper body, had the best conditoning and overall he has pretty good aesthetics.
[/quote]

I agree. Frank’s conditioning was nuts. He is a great model for displaying the circulatory system haha. [/quote]

Lol, if there is such a thing as too vascular…


#236

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:
Great videos …

Couldn’t help but think that must have been hard actually rooming with a guy in the same show who was in such better condition … And knowing it was too late to do anything about it

But with that said, I can’t imagine being interested in watching any “Frank McGrath” videos on YouTube … He’s got the personality of a bar of soap (but admittedly awesome physique) [/quote]

I like Frank, been a fan for a couple years now and he seems like a cool guy, but he definitely lacks the charisma of Antoine.


#237

Franks forearms! O_o The vascularity on him is unreal.


#238

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:
Great videos …

Couldn’t help but think that must have been hard actually rooming with a guy in the same show who was in such better condition … And knowing it was too late to do anything about it

But with that said, I can’t imagine being interested in watching any “Frank McGrath” videos on YouTube … He’s got the personality of a bar of soap (but admittedly awesome physique) [/quote]

I like Frank, been a fan for a couple years now and he seems like a cool guy, but he definitely lacks the charisma of Antoine.[/quote]

Agreed - and there is no denying that Frank is a beast


#239

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:
Great videos …

Couldn’t help but think that must have been hard actually rooming with a guy in the same show who was in such better condition … And knowing it was too late to do anything about it

But with that said, I can’t imagine being interested in watching any “Frank McGrath” videos on YouTube … He’s got the personality of a bar of soap (but admittedly awesome physique) [/quote]

I like Frank, been a fan for a couple years now and he seems like a cool guy, but he definitely lacks the charisma of Antoine.[/quote]

he may have been more charismatic if he was in Antoine’s condition (aka not peeled or really even that lean).

he’s also missing a pancreas so cut him a break


#240

Yeah whoooo the f dare speaks against Frank

He’s a cool and chill dude and it is obvious his energy levels are low as fuck in the vids yet I still think he was somewhat.entertaining

Id go.clubbing or party with him