I <3 Antoine Vaillant

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
Photos from Toronto? [/quote]

yes the prejudging photos are up

i donā€™t know if itā€™s just me or does he not look very crisp?

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
God was AV soft at the Toronto super show. I guess it was to be expected based on the NYP but i think he looked even worse. From the back youā€™d swear he was 4 weeks outā€¦

He actually looked much better at 2 days out than he did on stage.

Sounds like most people agree that it was just too much traveling during his prep, and i agree. I think he knows it too. Everyone talked about how much potential he has, just needs to put it all together now. [/quote]

This dude at the gym was saying people were calling for JMā€™s head with how soft AV looked. Wonder if there is any truth to that? Hopefully AV stays with JM and doesnā€™t put too much blame on him.

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:

God was AV soft at the Toronto super show. I guess it was to be expected based on the NYP but i think he looked even worse. From the back youā€™d swear he was 4 weeks outā€¦

Sounds like most people agree that it was just too much traveling during his prep, and i agree. I think he knows it too. Everyone talked about how much potential he has, just needs to put it all together now. [/quote]

This dude at the gym was saying people were calling for JMā€™s head with how soft AV looked. Wonder if there is any truth to that? Hopefully AV stays with JM and doesnā€™t put too much blame on him.[/quote]

Well, its hard to say, but you gotta wonder what JMā€™s take is on this. All i can say is Antoine has been in incredible condition in the past, and this was embarrassing to say the least. Whats the difference?

[quote]gato10 wrote:
i donā€™t know if itā€™s just me or does he not look very crisp?[/quote]

Umā€¦maybe if you squint your eyes a bitā€¦

jk he looked terrible.

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:

This dude at the gym was saying people were calling for JMā€™s head with how soft AV looked. Wonder if there is any truth to that? Hopefully AV stays with JM and doesnā€™t put too much blame on him.[/quote]

Well, its hard to say, but you gotta wonder what JMā€™s take is on this. All i can say is Antoine has been in incredible condition in the past, and this was embarrassing to say the least. Whats the difference? [/quote]

ā€œThose who know me know I donā€™t do crazy carb depletions, carb ups or much in the way at all of diuretics if anyā€¦so you can toss those theories out. I have alot of thoughts on this but all that matters is that AV move forward and get better. Thatā€™s all that counts. He will get betterā€¦someday everybody will forget all about this showā€¦ā€

ā€œhahaā€¦yea we found out some things that didn;t work but they were not nutritionally or training relatedā€¦hahaā€¦someday we will write a bookā€¦ā€

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
lolā€¦[/quote]
lolwtf

All i can say is Antoine has been in incredible condition in the past, and this was embarrassing to say the least. Whats the difference? [/quote]

No he has not beenā€¦ everā€¦ 100% srs

Like many of you, I am disappointed in Antoineā€™s showing. Iā€™m still eagerly anticipating his video uploads though with regards to his experiences leading up to the Toronto Pro. Like many have indicated, Antoineā€™s personality is a huge breath of fresh air in bodybuilding.

I really like this Clarence DeVis dude. In the comparison pics posted online, I keep getting drawn to his muscle fullness and development.

[quote]bcingu wrote:

ā€œhahaā€¦yea we found out some things that didn;t work but they were not nutritionally or training relatedā€¦hahaā€¦someday we will write a bookā€¦ā€[/quote]

thatā€™s what JM said about the NY proā€¦

idk ive seen his other athletes and they looked amazing

Holy water-holding christ!

[quote]zraw wrote:

All i can say is Antoine has been in incredible condition in the past, and this was embarrassing to say the least. Whats the difference? [/quote]

No he has not beenā€¦ everā€¦ 100% srs[/quote]

Itā€™s not as good as what the top guys brought to the NYP, but it is undeniably night-and-day better than what we just saw from him.

AVā€™s pic just looks like he is doing some guest posingā€¦wild.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

ā€œhahaā€¦yea we found out some things that didn;t work but they were not nutritionally or training relatedā€¦hahaā€¦someday we will write a bookā€¦ā€[/quote]

thatā€™s what JM said about the NY proā€¦

idk ive seen his other athletes and they looked amazing[/quote]

Still relevant, I reckon. Intriguing, if nothing else.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Itā€™s not as good as what the top guys brought to the NYP, but it is undeniably night-and-day better than what we just saw from him. [/quote]

Oh dont get me wrong heā€™s been looking better than at TO and NY in the past for sure. But imo heā€™s NEVER been able to really nail his condition and/or be full enough (his condition looked good at the arnold amateur but looked flat as hell)

Just looked at the pre judging picsā€¦ Looks like he made 3rd call out and looks like he could place last tbh. The one dude next to him reminds me of TC with his blonde hair lol

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Itā€™s not as good as what the top guys brought to the NYP, but it is undeniably night-and-day better than what we just saw from him. [/quote]

Oh dont get me wrong heā€™s been looking better than at TO and NY in the past for sure. But imo heā€™s NEVER been able to really nail his condition and/or be full enough (his condition looked good at the arnold amateur but looked flat as hell)[/quote]

The word ā€œincredibleā€ was probably a little strong. I meant it more relative to his conditioning over the past week, rather than everyone elseā€™s. I definitely agree that he has yet to master the conditioning. Even when he does a better job drying out he still never maintains his fullness come contest night.

Heā€™s one of those guys that looks awesome 3 weeks out and then like shit come contest night. He would have literally looked better on stage 4 weeks ago than he does now.

[quote]gato10 wrote:
i donā€™t know if itā€™s just me or does he not look very crisp?[/quote]

Umā€¦maybe if you squint your eyes a bitā€¦

jk he looked terrible. [/quote]

haha, yea i know i didnā€™t wanna jump all over how shitty he looked, cause i was kinda in disbelief.

I just wanna say, thanks for making this thread. I had never heard of AV until this.
I have been watching his videos and now canā€™t wait for the next!
I love the fact he uploads vids a lot. He is a lot more interactive than a lot of proā€™s.
He also has some damn funny jokes and vids.
Itā€™s a shame about NYP. Hope he goes far!