I <3 Antoine Vaillant

I want dem jaw muscles

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
McGrath is such a beast[/quote]

Canā€™t imagine grocery shopping and seeing those two freaks picking out brownies at the bakery counter ā€¦

McGrathā€™s arms are so huge it makes him look like he has a Beetlejuice thing going on with his head

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

squinty Clint Eastwood eyes like that. [/quote]

doesnā€™t look rightā€¦ looks like they are going to burst out of his skull, I wonder if he has high BP?

squinty Clint Eastwood eyes like that. [/quote]

doesnā€™t look rightā€¦ looks like they are going to burst out of his skull, I wonder if he has high BP?[/quote]

His whole head looks pressurized.

McGrathā€™s coloring looks terrible like he does have high BP. Heā€™s one giant vein, such a freaky look lol. Video was cool though, Iā€™ll be looking out for the others.

I donā€™t know about high BP but I do know that Iā€™m craving me some brownies to go along with my steak dinner tonight.

[quote]jppage wrote:
I donā€™t know about high BP but I do know that Iā€™m craving me some brownies to go along with my steak dinner tonight. [/quote]

Yeah, i always favor trader joes over whole foods but after seeing all that meat and those brownies, im gonna have to make a trip there soon.

[quote]jppage wrote:
I donā€™t know about high BP but I do know that Iā€™m craving me some brownies to go along with my steak dinner tonight. [/quote]

Yeah, i always favor trader joes over whole foods but after seeing all that meat and those brownies, im gonna have to make a trip there soon. [/quote]

Be careful

I think itā€™s Colin Cowherd on ESPN that calls it ā€œWhole PAYCHECKā€

Havenā€™t been there in years, but was always shocked by the bill vs. the amount of food I was carrying out ā€¦

How does one go about planning their jawceps workout?

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]jppage wrote:

Yeah, i always favor trader joes over whole foods but after seeing all that meat and those brownies, im gonna have to make a trip there soon. [/quote]

Be careful

Havenā€™t been there in years, but was always shocked by the bill vs. the amount of food I was carrying out ā€¦[/quote]

Thats why i go to TJā€™s. And even thats only for the stuff like Kerrygold butter and ezekiel bread that i cant get at Target.

Target is the shit for groceries by the way.

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]jppage wrote:

Be careful

Havenā€™t been there in years, but was always shocked by the bill vs. the amount of food I was carrying out ā€¦[/quote]

Thats why i go to TJā€™s. And even thats only for the stuff like Kerrygold butter and ezekiel bread that i cant get at Target.

Target is the shit for groceries by the way. [/quote]

Target has groceries? Never seen that before. All the ones Iā€™ve been to are like Walmart minus the groceries.

TJā€™s is pretty spendy for most things. Itā€™s only worth buying a few things there.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

He obviously needs to put on some more size over the next few years but he still did a lot worse than he should have. Look at some of his pics from his last contest and on his website. THATS the conditioning he needed to bring, and he fell far short of it. [/quote]

Excellent point audio.
His last contest he was indeed shredded with some great densityā€¦and dare I say itā€¦more ā€œfullnessā€.

Is it somehow possible that he is simply not consuming enough (foodā€¦not the special stuff) to match the Mountain Dog training style he is doing? His training is insanely intense, and Iā€™m wondering if he (canā€™t believe Iā€™m writing this) is overtrained? [/quote]

I would go more under eating/ over dieting before I would say over training [/quote]

A combination perhaps?

I saw an arm training video with him and meadows which basically consisted of dropsets and partials to failure through the whole workout. Volume was also up there.

Pushing yourself is good and all and I respect the hell out of Antoine much because of his training style. The dude trains like an absolute beast(deadlift rest pause sets for 5 minutes anyone?), but that kind of training takes its toll if it is done consistently, even when your bicycling.

I hope he works things out. I would really like to see him succeed. Dude has charisma, an inspiring physique and really go out of his way to entertain the fans. Major props to him.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]jppage wrote:

Be careful

Target has groceries? Never seen that before. All the ones Iā€™ve been to are like Walmart minus the groceries.

TJā€™s is pretty spendy for most things. Itā€™s only worth buying a few things there. [/quote]

The one i go to is a Super Target. Maybe those are the only ones that have groceries, im not sure. But yeah it does, and they carry pretty much everything i need besides the more uncommon organic stuff, and its CHEAP.

mcgrath head looks like its gonna pop

McGrath looks like the dudes from Scanners have been at him

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Stiglitz wrote:

[quote]jppage wrote:

Be careful

TJā€™s is pretty spendy for most things. Itā€™s only worth buying a few things there. [/quote]

The one i go to is a Super Target. Maybe those are the only ones that have groceries, im not sure. But yeah it does, and they carry pretty much everything i need besides the more uncommon organic stuff, and its CHEAP. [/quote]
Ya I donā€™t shop at whole foods either to pricey, TJā€™s sometimes.Mostly just the regular grocery storeā€™s but I do have quite a bit of local independent shops by me for good food and some tasty treatā€™s(like brownies).

All this talk about brownies is seriously going to make me want this for my next cheat meal LOL

God was AV soft at the Toronto super show. I guess it was to be expected based on the NYP but i think he looked even worse. From the back youā€™d swear he was 4 weeks outā€¦

He actually looked much better at 2 days out than he did on stage.

Sounds like most people agree that it was just too much traveling during his prep, and i agree. I think he knows it too. Everyone talked about how much potential he has, just needs to put it all together now.

lolā€¦

Photos from Toronto?