T Nation

I <3 Antoine Vaillant


#1

It was suggested so it was done!

A thread to band together to express our love of him and our attempt to emulate his aesthetics in anyway possible!

My admiration for him turned to full on man crush upon watching this vid


#2

Mandatory viewing before a back workout


#3

Some people live the life, and some people don’t…


#4

#5

#6

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

My admiration for him turned to full on man crush upon watching this vid

[/quote]

Outed. :wink:


#7

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Some people live the life, and some people don’t…[/quote]

LOL 3:35-3:40

he is a funny dude


#8

Never really noticed him much before. But he is one good looking mutha fucka (all homo)


#9

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Never really noticed him much before. But he is one good looking mutha fucka (all homo)[/quote]
Well he’s bi so there you go


#10

he’s a legend


#11

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Never really noticed him much before. But he is one good looking mutha fucka (all homo)[/quote]
Well he’s bi so there you go[/quote]

I find this unlikely


#12

FUCKING LOVE Antoine his super awesome kitchen stuff series is hilarious, as is his youtube channel in general.


#13

How do you get delts like that?!


#14

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Never really noticed him much before. But he is one good looking mutha fucka (all homo)[/quote]
Well he’s bi so there you go[/quote]

everybody is

:slight_smile:


#15

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Never really noticed him much before. But he is one good looking mutha fucka (all homo)[/quote]
Well he’s bi so there you go[/quote]

I find this unlikely[/quote]

Well… I have it on extremely reputable sources that he’s into and has dated trannies.

Very reputable sources.


#16

Special credit to me for suggesting this bitch.

AV is the man, didnt want to make the thread myself for fear that i would be outted.


#17

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
How do you get delts like that?![/quote]

His Delt to waist ratio is just fucking unfair. He looks like a super hero.


#18

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Some people live the life, and some people don’t…[/quote]

LOL 3:35-3:40

he is a funny dude[/quote]

I did crack a smile at that.

At 3:46 when he’s setting up for the deadlift, back looks insane.


#19

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
It was suggested so it was done!

A thread to band together to express our love of him and our attempt to emulate his aesthetics in anyway possible!

My admiration for him turned to full on man crush upon watching this vid

I know this video is bad ass because about half way through i realized i’d been making angry faces at my computer the whole time i was watching it.


#20

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Never really noticed him much before. But he is one good looking mutha fucka (all homo)[/quote]
Well he’s bi so there you go[/quote]

I find this unlikely[/quote]

Well… I have it on extremely reputable sources that he’s into and has dated trannies.

Very reputable sources.[/quote]

well… that was easy.

I guess being ignorant and spreading bullshit rumors is more fun though. More power to ya bro

cheers!