T Nation

Hysen Pulaku Best Lifts

Hysen has left the US to Albania and from there, London. Below are his best lifts at Podium Gold:

[youtube]5CtecK635eI[/youtube]

Is abadjiav not travelling with him to london?

I really hope hysen gets bronze. Will be rooting for him.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Is abadjiav not travelling with him to london?

I really hope hysen gets bronze. Will be rooting for him.[/quote]

No. He is capable of bronze at least, depending on his competition.

Always blows my mind how fast this kid is.

I saw these on Youtube/Facebook. Hysen has made some beastly lifts recently. Who’s going to help him out at the competition if Abadjiev isn’t there?

[quote]ape288 wrote:
I saw these on Youtube/Facebook. Hysen has made some beastly lifts recently. Who’s going to help him out at the competition if Abadjiev isn’t there?[/quote]
The guy standing next to the door is his uncle, who is also head coach for the Albanian team. I worked with him a bit, he definitely knows his stuff. He’ll be in good hands.

He took 5th place at Euro’s earlier this year:
5 PULAKU Hysen 08.12.1992 ALB 76.83 A 151 185 336
Bronze was 340 and Gold was 347

Did the travel/weight drop/relative inexperience on a big stage influence the above results?
Hopefully, with the above experience and recent training he will lift numbers close to what he’s made in traing recently if not more.

Really enjoy watching his videos and wish him all the best!

[quote]NewWorldMan wrote:

Did the travel/weight drop/relative inexperience on a big stage influence the above results?
Hopefully, with the above experience and recent training he will lift numbers close to what he’s made in traing recently if not more.

[/quote]

I think it was the cutting so much weight so close to comp that got him the last few times.

[quote]NewWorldMan wrote:

[/quote]

I believe I read on one of the Podium Gold videos that he will be opening with 160 on the snatch.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
I think it was the cutting so much weight so close to comp that got him the last few times.[/quote]

This.