T Nation

Hypothetical Scenario: RE: Seminar

If, by chance, a few highly-respected colleagues and I put together a 1-2 day seminar in the NY/NJ area for this fall, would there be any interest?

Without naming names, I can guarantee that there would be some good names on the ticket. Just wondering what kind of a crew we have in the NY/NJ/CT area.

Then again, this is all hypothetical. :wink:

In the most hypothetical sense, this sounds interesting… :wink:

Stay strong
MR

[quote]Mike Robertson wrote:
In the most hypothetical sense, this sounds interesting… :wink:

Stay strong
MR[/quote]

In a more definite sense, I would be. Not too far home, so mom won’t be too worry :slight_smile:

I might be, hypothetically speaking, be interested, perhaps, kinda sorta…

And I could probably round up a couple other people too…

Definitely…

-Nate

I live in California and it would be a little far to travel to the big apple, but if you offered to make some video footage of the seminar i’d be interested in buying a tape or dvd…

laquino1

How about something closer to the West Coast, say maybe in Vegas or something? Lots to do over there afterthe seminar… hehe

I might be up for a trip depending on my work schedule at the time and where it ends up being held. Fall is a busy time of year for me.

depending on who’s there and whats covered i’d be there. Also depends where it is but I live in lower CT so i’m down

Cressey? With good info? HAHA

Just kidding bro. I’d be down.

I’m interested.

Not to sound too cheap, but, how much would something like this cost? I would like to go, but the budget is not very big.

Todd

[quote]Todd S. wrote:
Not to sound too cheap, but, how much would something like this cost? I would like to go, but the budget is not very big.

Todd[/quote]

A good question. I’m in Phila. till September, so I might be interested.

I would, hypothetically, abso-frickin’-lutely be there. I’m right on Long Island, or like the cool kids call it “Strong Island”.

sounds interesting. laters pk

Sounds interesting, I will wait for details.

I’m in.

I’m in

I’m interested as well. Is there a possibility for some CEU’s for the NSCA?

I’d be interested

We’d make sure it was affordable; I dislike it as much as everyone else when seminars are ridiculously overpriced ($500/day is absurd).