T Nation

Hypogonadism?

hi guys!! i m glad to be a member of your community.

let’s get to the point, i ran some blood tests a couple of months ago and the values were not so good. here they are:

free T3 : 5,7 pmol/l
free T4 : 18 pmol/l
TSH : 4,7 μUI/ml
LH : 6,8 mIU/ml
PRL : 13,5 ng/ml
17 OH PRG : 0,85 ng/ml
free test : 8,66 pg/ml
DHEA-S 2,58 μg/ml
SHBG : 33,9 nmol/L
3α: 9,80 ng/dl

i already suffer from hypothyreoidism( i take 0,1 mg of thyrormone per day).

what do you think? is there a problem?


.

[quote]Ultimate Badass wrote:
.[/quote]

lol Do ya think?

what does that mean, dude?

[quote]bladerasas wrote:
what does that mean, dude?[/quote]

I don’t know what he was talking about anymore than I know what your numbers mean. There might be a doctor or two that posts here, but even they probably shouldn’t try to diagnose your condition or prescribe a treatment over the internet.

i dont want a prescription , just a second opinion

[quote]bladerasas wrote:
what does that mean, dude?[/quote]

I think he’s calling you on your bullshit

thanks for the help, whatever…

[quote]bladerasas wrote:
i dont want a prescription , just a second opinion
[/quote]

Again, we aren’t doctors and no one should be giving you a second opinion about medical shit here or anywhere on the internet. You’re new so here’s how things work.

OP says, “My knee hurts, what’s that mean?”

1st response “You should go see a doctor.”

2nd, “Go see a doctor.”

3rd “It could mean a lot of things, go see a doctor.”

4th “That happened to me last year, I had to have surgery and rehab, all that stuff, you should really go see a doctor.”

And so on and so forth. So, go see a doctor. If you want a second opinion, go see another doctor.

Post your thread on the Over 35 Lifter forum. This subject and all your numbers is the main topic there. You’re going to need to list the reference ranges on the lab numbers, what lab did the testing, etc,.

[quote]Raw Power wrote:
Post your thread on the Over 35 Lifter forum. This subject and all your numbers is the main topic there. You’re going to need to list the reference ranges on the lab numbers, what lab did the testing, etc,. [/quote]

hehe, im not over 35 :stuck_out_tongue: . anyway, i’ll try that

Why the hell dont you ask your doctor ?

Salivary bioavailable testosterone (SBA-T) was shown to be highly significantly correlated with bioavailable testosterone measured in serum using an ammonium sulfate precipitation technique (previously thought to be one of the most sensitive and direct methods of bioavailable testosterone measurement in serum) and with the calculated free testosterone index of Vermeulen and Kaufman. Furthermore SBA-T was highly predictive of hypogonadal symptoms as assessed by the ADAM (Androgen Deficiency of the aging Male) questionnaire and Aging Male Survey (AMS).

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Salivary bioavailable testosterone (SBA-T) was shown to be highly significantly correlated with bioavailable testosterone measured in serum using an ammonium sulfate precipitation technique (previously thought to be one of the most sensitive and direct methods of bioavailable testosterone measurement in serum) and with the calculated free testosterone index of Vermeulen and Kaufman. Furthermore SBA-T was highly predictive of hypogonadal symptoms as assessed by the ADAM (Androgen Deficiency of the aging Male) questionnaire and Aging Male Survey (AMS).[/quote]

Oh that poor, poor boy.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please post your lab ranges for those lab results.

Most guys here do not understand mol based labs.

What country are you in? This does control your options.

thyrormone (T4) alone can be dangerous some times as it can lower TSH, reducing the thyroid function, thus reducing T4 to T3 conversion. An induced T3 deficiency can have severe consequences.

I have a question…
Whats a troll(as far as forums go).

Various meanings:

someone who is here only to flame or agitate

law enforcement wanting guys to provide them with sources to bust

guys wanting sources, typically members for less than one week

someone in the media looking for incomplete or alarmist information

probably more than the above

Troll as in trolling - fishing

Oh.

It’s bad enough to get flamed and name called, but when you don’t even KNOW what the name means…

I guess good muscles don’t make good people.