T Nation

Hypogonadism, TRT, and Side Effects

where to begin? Im 41 and on Trt for about 4 years now due to hypogonadism, naturally occuring, its had nothing to due with and steroids or anything like that, my endocronologist did all the tests, pituatry test, ultrasound on the testicles etc and all normal, Im given an injection of Nebido every 12weeks and everything was perfect until about a year ago, recently my libido has dropped off a cliff as has my ability to get an erection, my testicles have started to hurt and seem drawn up and disappear when I do get an erection,

Immediately after the injection seems to be the worst and everything seems to be returning back to normal the closer I get to the next injection, im apprehensive now about getting my next jab despite the positives, mood, fatique etc,

Im also worried about bringing this up with my doctor as I dont really want to come off the trt, if that makes any sense???

Im sorry for the long post,but I am so confused and frustrated in this but Id really appreciate any advice as to what I should do or can do?

Please stick to a single thread/topic to avoid fracturing your case and also to avoid confusion and duplication of effort.