T Nation

Hypogonadism Treatment

Hi , my name is Gabriel and i’m 25 years old from Montreal,Canada . 5’10" 81kg waist 34’ good beard and hairy everywhere except chest and back. Fat is all on my belly. Can’t remember my last morning erection . I’ve been tired for years , they found out a year ago that I had central sleep apnea. I’ve been sleeping with a bipap ever since but still no benefits from it . Sleeping 12-13 hours a day , low libido , mood changes , no motivation and depression . I asked them to test my testosterone 1 month ago , turns out my testosterone is really low and cortisol really high. I met an endocrinologist who gave me delatestryl 200mg/ml 0.25ml weekly. What can I expect from this and when will I feel those benefits . Thank you

Impossible to say without your lab results, but you probably won’t feel much. That is a low dose for someone with very low testosterone.

here’s my results (in french)

take off your personal informations now idiot

Fixed it. Good lookin’ out.

delatestryl is a brand name for Testosterone Enanthate [T eth]

Where are you located? That affects you medical options.

You will no do well injecting 50 mg, you should inject that twice a week.

Low energy can be from: low-T, low thyroid function or low cortisol. You cortisol is not low. Please evaluate overall thyroid function via last paragraph in this post.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

@ksman

He’s located in Quebec.

He will not be able to get anyone to help him properly.

Got checked for thyroid and it’s fine . I had a magnetic resonance imaging that was fine too. I’m from montreal, my endocrinologist told me my high cortisol was due to poor sleep for years (from central sleep apnea) and that i needed a boost in testosterone to get my system started and sleep better.

Please check thyroid via oral body temperatures as I suggested.
Thyroid lab reference ranges are very misleading. You think that every one within an 11:1 range of TSH values is OK? Wrong. And TSH is really not conclusive in any case. Your thyroid function might be good, just need to check.

Do not assume that your doctor knows much about TRT, you need to read the stickies and cannot be passive.

TRT can make snoring worse sometimes.

TRT:

• self inject 50mg T eth twice a week, SC/SQ, not IM, #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringes
  • 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
  • 250iu hCG SC/SQ EOD

Not going to happen

I can tell him what is ideal, less is not something that I can fix. You don’t want him to know anything or you are ???

Just so he’s not disappointed

He can find limitless amounts of that by himself.

Thank you for your answer ! I just started to read the stickies , you seems to know a lot about this ! I’ll read this and hit you back for some questions. Do you get a notification or something when I respond? I’m new to this website and I speak french so it’s harder for me to understand things . I trust people who had the same problems more than doctors . I had to beg my doctor for a testosterone test after reading the symptoms online . He was shocked when the results got in . I now have a new doc and she is really open minded so i’ll talk to her about this.

And how can you inject with a 29 needle ? I’m injecting with a 23 and it takes forever

Mauvaise nouvelle, t’es pas mal dans la marde

Aucun docteur veut vraiment toucher à ca, il y a une grosse lumière rouge qui s’allume chez eux quand ca porte sur les stéroides

50mg/semaine c’est le résultat d’un système féminisé où ceux en charge veulent pas que t’en aille trop, que tu devienne un gars agressif, etc

Au Quebec ils font pas le mieux qu’ils peuvent pour toi, mais juste le minimum qu’ils doivent parce que on est juste des caves et on paye pas directement.

Personne va jamais faire d’ajustement par rapport à comment tu te sens, ta physiologie personnelle, comment t’aimerais te sentir, etc

Tu serais pogné à faire comme les milliers de tout croche des gyms qui prennent des steroides. Dans ce cas la personne va avoir de sympathie pour toi et personne va t’aider.

Tu donnera des nouvelles de ce qui se passe dans ton cas, ca m’interesse.

Aussi cest vraiment pas une bonne idee d’aller sur un forum avec ton vrai nom, tu devrais t’en créer un nouveau