Hypocrisy At It's Best

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/15/anti-marijuana-new-york-assemblyman-busted-for-weed-possession/

What about the Children!!!

The CHILDREN can STILL have those Big Soft Drinks in N.Y. too…oh the Humanity…AAAAAAhhhhh!!!

Even if he would have voted for Medical Mary then he would still have been going to court not unless he has the glaucoma or something like that.

Haven’t seen Zeb in awhile, hope the same thing happens to him one day.

That’s my assemblyman. So proud.

I’m pro-legal weed. I just don’t care anymore, nor do I think it is any worse than booze, and I love booze.

anyway, I thought this was what the thread was gonna be about.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/18/bill-maher-complains-that-his-taxes-are-too-high/

lol

Billy Boy is a dbag.

Not really hypocrisy at all. He simply votes against legalizing weed. Systematically legalizing weed is different than personal consumption. On a personal scale the decision has very few drawbacks. On a national scale, you have to consider who may get there hands on it, how to prevent kids from getting it even more than they already do, overall economic effect on a population is largely unpredictable when making any major change in rule.

Note that I am for the legalization of marijuana, however I have no problem with this as I am sure his stance against weed is beyond the “its no good because its bad stuff” reasoning.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I’m pro-legal weed. I just don’t care anymore, nor do I think it is any worse than booze, and I love booze.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/18/bill-maher-complains-that-his-taxes-are-too-high/

lol

Billy Boy is a dbag. [/quote]

FAIR SHARE!!! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!

When, (not if) Pot is fully legalized in the U.S. within 5-10 years, ironically Children
will have a tougher time obtaining it than now…which is ridiculously easy
now anyway…ya can’t stop it…nobody can…resistance is futile at this point,
it’s coming.

[quote]Karado wrote:
When, (not if) Pot is fully legalized in the U.S. within 5-10 years, ironically Children
it’s coming.
[/quote]

I dunno if I’d say it’ll be HARDER, but the effect on availability to minors will probably be pretty negligible imo. Maybe more importantly, there will be production standards, it should be even cheaper, and you can get taxes off of it. Win-win-win. Oh, and you don’t risk going to jail and costing taxpayers $60,000 a year for smoking it.

This might be hypocrisy at it’s best as well.

Yup, and to all the DEA and SWAT units that break down doors, and all the Prison Guards
that could be laid off…keep 'em working…redirect them.
Redirect them to Border Security, 'can’t have enough people guarding our borders.

Redirect them to patrol all the Bad Neighborhoods of the U.S. in every major city,
make people feel safe walking the streets again…make them a real presence in those
areas disrupting gang activity and general misbehavior.

Redirect them to Schools, so kids can feel safe staying there all day.

redirect them…legalize Bounty Hunting in all 50 States and clean up the country
of wanted fugitives.

That’s one MAJOR reason Pot is illegal, it gives people JOBS and people don’t
want to lose those jobs, to which I say one last time…redirect them, there’s
lots of other more important work to do in America other than just knocking down doors and throwing people in cages for a fuckin plant.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
it’s coming.
[/quote]

I dunno if I’d say it’ll be HARDER, but the effect on availability to minors will probably be pretty negligible imo. Maybe more importantly, there will be production standards, it should be even cheaper, and you can get taxes off of it. Win-win-win. Oh, and you don’t risk going to jail and costing taxpayers $60,000 a year for smoking it. [/quote]

With legalization the whole exotic allure/ novelty of cannabis will go away, and we will just have people who, “medicate” or enjoy the cannabis buzz which a lot of folks don’t understand because they let others think and make decisions for them.

I think as it becomes legal, more adults will use it openly and experiment. Might be surprised at some lifters who smoke, I know some who enjoy sativa’s as part of their pre workout for the sake of focus and positive attitude. Coffee, creatine, dextrose, leucine, and a bowl of Sativa!

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
This might be hypocrisy at it’s best as well.

[/quote]

Eh, for him and his establishment DBag cronies, sure. But the party at large seems to be thinking differently.

Thereâ??s skepticism among Republicans who predict that DesJarlais will have trouble winning a primary. Already, Tennessee state Sen. Jim Tracy, who has a base of support within the newly drawn district, has announced heâ??s running. State Rep. Joe Carr, known for organizing a fundraising event called â??T-Bones and Politics,â?? is strongly considering a run.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Yup, and to all the DEA and SWAT units that break down doors, and all the Prison Guards
Redirect them to Border Security, 'can’t have enough people guarding our borders.

Redirect them to patrol all the Bad Neighborhoods of the U.S. in every major city,
make people feel safe walking the streets again…make them a real presence in those

of wanted fugitives.

lots of other more important work to do in America other than just knocking down doors and throwing people in cages for a fuckin plant.[/quote]

Amen. Except for the bounty hunting part.

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
On a personal scale the decision has very few drawbacks.[/quote]

The national scale is literally nothing more than an addition of the many personal scales. I get what you’re saying here–that one who smokes weed from time to time is not necessarily required to pine for its immediate legalization–but a situation whereby someone is actively supporting a system of criminal penalties for marijuana users and at the same time using marijuana himself…that absolutely renders “hypocrite” appropriate.

lol

I agree weed should be legal but it is as addictive as coffee and non toxic , that puts it in a totally safer class than alcohol. It does the heart good to see people like Billy get his

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

lol

I agree weed should be legal but it is as addictive as coffee and non toxic , that puts it in a totally safer class than alcohol. It does the heart good to see people like Billy get his
[/quote]

IDK, at least for me I stopped weed smoking pretty easy, the couple of times I’ve dropped coffee it wasn’t as easy.

I was at about a zip a week when I stopped and that was, holy shit like 9ish years ago now, maybe 8… I’ve gotten stoned like 4 times since then, and hated every second of it.

[quote]Karado wrote:

of wanted fugitives.

lots of other more important work to do in America other than just knocking down doors and throwing people in cages for a fuckin plant.[/quote]

Great post.