Hyperthyroidism Help

Before I started trt tsh was 1.27. Now 4 weeks on trt and it had lowered. I don’t know the exact number, but the doc prescribed me levothyroxine. I have not taken this yet because I think it’s the wrong medication. Anthony thoughts?

I have been hyper thyroid for an extended period. My labs have my TSH generally slightly below or at the minimum.

So the obvious question is have you displayed any issues? Sleep okay? How is the general anxiety/nervousness?

I run hyper naturally, and while it can make it difficult to add muscle, I can keep my body fat low. I dont display symptoms aggressively, so I avoid taking an medications.

To be honest, once I started TRT plus my generally bias towards hyper thryroidism, I feel and look great. Added a bit of muscle, fat stays off. Great place.

Please post actual lab results with ranges.

TSH=1.0 is near idea most of the time, but TSH alone is often not providing the picture.

Please post your oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky found here: https://www.fedex.com/Tracking?&tracknumbers=937079370251041

Body temperatures are more informative than TSH labs.
Iodine intake is a huge factor. You need to have been using iodized salt and/or vitamins listing iodine+selenium for years.

When there is a major change in labs that cannot be explained, it makes sense to suspect that the lab is in error or misleading and Rx should not be the first reaction.

If hyper, you do not Rx thyroid hormones as levels are already too high. I think that you may not have gotten the message correct from your doctor.