Hyperthyroid Issues and Test E

wow took one drop liquid iodine plus today, 33,3% of daily recommended dose,thats 50mcg. It took about two hours and i first noticed the golfball in my throat disappeared,i can swollow with ease,does not have to put my mind and alot of energy into it. It also boosted energy and mood quite abit,one drop…

Selenium dose for me is best at 100mcg a day,from supplements. Im amazed by the quick impact these two products has in these small doses.

Have appointment with a doc 2. okt and will do new blood tests. With time these supplements will lower antibodies and make free test more avaliable right? If bloods show antibodies within acceptable range,and other bloods is good then im ready for test e right?

…dont remember where i reed it,but is it right that anti-tpo mimics shbg,and therefore lowers free test?

P-SHBG (8-60) was @ 26,7 in december 2016.

im not even close to getting trt legally,talked to a private practic endo a couple of days ago,he basically said my test levels are good,but free t at the low side and high shbg. He agreed lh and fsh was low,only thing he could help with was prescription on three packs of clomid to stimulate the balls. He said tsh was not high but that i should be on levothyroxine because of the thyroid panel.

I have decided to try the dessicated thyroid-s from sps,the site has a ton of good reviews from several that have managed to balance it all out with thyroid-s.
I have to adress the thyroid-problems before trt i think,reading about some that feel crappy on trt with thyroid issues,i dont want to risk feeling more crappy than already.
check out the reviews http://pimpomproducts.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

Someone her tryed the dessicated thyroid-s from sps?

…he also said my p-estradiol was not high,its 90 pmol/l,was told on this board that 80 pmol/l is ideal for trt.
Is 90 pmol/l some of the cause of how i feel daily or does it need to be higher for it to affect me negative?

@KSman
Temps are done.

Morning right after opening eyes 94,46
Mid day is 94,82
Evening is 96,08

Today 12.11:
Morning: 96,62
Mid day: 96,26
Evening: 96,98

Today 13.11:
Morning: 95,54
Mid day: 95,36
Evening: 96,26

15.11:

Morning: 97,16
Mid day: 96,80
Evening: 96,62

16.11:
Morning: 96,26
Mid day: 97,70
Evening: 96,80

18.11:
Morning: 95,90
Mid day: 96,08
Evening: 96,08

19.11:
Morning: 96,44
Mid day: 96,26
Evening: 96,98

Morning: 93,92
Mid day: 94,46
Evening: 95,54

Morning: 94,46
Mid day: 97,16
Evening: 96,26

After starting supplement with iodine,hi potency b-complex and alot of greens everyday,things seems to have leveled out pretty good. Do not have those rapid heartbeats,mood is better overall along with sleep.

Based on these temps,do i need NDT? Can i start trt?

i appreciate some input,temps a tad too low right? Should i try ndt?

You are not getting near 98.6F mid afternoon, try NDT and monitor how body temps respond.

You can see if someone else gets 98.6F on your oral body temperature to have a confidence point. Note changes to mood and energy which shows up as mental clarity.

ok great i order some ndt. Start out with one grain? Finally got appointment to a urolog to digitally rectal inspection,im sure its nothing serius than the chronic prostatitis. Draw some new blood yesterday also,it will be ready on tuesday to post,the doctor also sent me a cup to donate sperm,the label says to ‘grow bacteria’s and fungus’ of it. (Not dermatofytter).

Its hard to get the talking going with this doc,but atleast he would provide me bloodwork every 3 month when i start trt,after ndt is dialed in.

He did not like to hear that it was an AI that shrink the swollen prostate rapidly,like i was not suppose to figure that out myself,that e2 is a cause of it…and that the antibiotic he prescribed did not do shit,other than heavy side-effects.
The consenus is that we shall have no saying of what consern our health,its very arrogant and damaging for the situation,this is why i have lived this many years with low t high e2.

o well,things seems to be going in the right direction now thanks to ksman,and im forever thankful for all the help.

New bloodwork done december 1. Comments are appreciated @KSman

Free thyroxine= 21pmol/l (8-21)
Tsh=4,71mU/l (0,5-3,6)
Free trijodtyroni=4,8pmol/l (3,1-6,2)
Progesteron=0,4nmol/l (max 3)
Estradiol=0,08nmol/l (max 0,20)
Total test=16,5nmol/l (6,0-35,0)
Free test=5,0nmol/l (2,3-9,9)
Shbg=33,0nmol/l (8-60)
Cortisol=279nmol/l (101-536)

Thyreoperoxidase as=884U/ml (max 6) This is antibodies right?

Hemoglobin=15,8g/dl (13,4-17)
Hematocrit=0,46 (0,40-0,50)
Iron=20umol/l (9-34)
Transferrin=2,9g/l (2,0-3,3)
Ferritin=208ug/l (30-400)
Vit B12=370pmol/l (180-670)
Tibc=73umol/l (49-83)

Alat=27U/l (10-70)
Gamma gt=18 U/l (10-80)
Alp=50U/l (35-105)

Hdl cholesterol=1,49mmol/l (0,8-2,1)
Ldl cholesterol=4,6mmol/l (3,3-6,9)
Uric acid=327umol/l (230-480)
Bilirubin=21umol/l (5-25)

Psa=1,0ug/l (0-2,5)
Protein total=75g/l (62-78)
Karbamid=6,5mmol/l (3,2-8,1)
Kreatinin=91umol/l (60-105)
eGFR=90ml/min/1,7 3m2 (max 80)

what i see is antibodies are more than doubled since may and tsh is higher than ever. Total test is a bit down and free test a bit up. Is it better to suggest ndt-dosing based on these bloods?

ok got the ndt today. i read on stopthethyroidmadness that iron and cortisol levels should be optimal before starting ndt. can anyone comment on my levels above?

The starting dose is normally one grain,some start on a half grain and have suffered worse than before,which could be sluggish adrenals and low iron.

I can safely follow what this site says yes?

there is a fine balance between good results and too much of it,the link says until about 2 grains are the maximum dosing pr day some,but i will most likely find my spot lower. just dont be on half a grain pr day for too long,people have reported feeling shit like never before on too low for too long.

Since i respond quickly on chemicals i should start on a half grain pr day i think and up the dose after two weeks and evaluate the experience to decide further action.
Will the antibodies decrease when ideal dose is reached?

will take new bloods when i feel optimal dose is dialed in. really exited to see what test-levels will be.

30mg is a half tablet right?

a quote from healthunlocked .

‘1 grain of Thyroid-S is equivalent to 75mcg-100mcg Levothyroxine. It’s recommended you start at half a grain (to get used to the T3 in it) for two weeks before increasing to one grain which should be split into two daily doses’.

as im sensitive on any chemicals or foreign substances even in low doses,should i start with 1/4 of a grain for one week then up to 1/2 for one-two weeks?
the t3 in it is very effective,been hypo for many years,i imagine the response can be a hefty ride…

another one on same site says:

‘I was happy to order thyroid-s online to stop levothyroxine for lifetime. I had one tablet of thyroid-s = 50mcg of levo conversion every morning.
With in five days, I noticed severe hairloss,brain fog,high heart rate & weakness. Iam back to levothyroxine. Lost hope on thyroid-s’.

But this person has been on levothyroxine for a long time and swapped it with thyroid-s,i dont know if the person is male or female.

Another one says: ‘You will need to address other deficiencies in all probability. I was put straight onto T3 in conjunction with T4 and I thought it was going to kill me, that was back in June. I lasted 5 days and had to stop taking it’.

anyway i imagine its a fine line balancing thyroid-s,scared to shit if it all snaps completely wrong,cant afford going raving mad now,an insane loop of sickness lol! it has the potential to make any previous panic attack be nothing compared…

All deficiencys should be adressed before starting thyroid-s i keep reading,what do you guys think of the new bloods?