Hypermobile Sacroiliac Joint and Nagging Pain

The exercises TrevorLPT gave are great exercises. My PT is a postural restoration therapist. He gave me these exercises a while back and they have made a huge difference in my SI joints. I have the Left AIC pattern. My right adductor is always sore after these therapies. Small but very effective!

Update:

Been doing 5x15 ab wheel every time in gym, focusing on breathing.

Clamshells, small but huge help.

Switching grip; a huge help

Deep abs also helping the control.

Today on 5x10 squat noticed that what i thought that my toes were in identical position, i actually had to rotate left one out like 10 degrees.

So others also with back problems and side differences on squat: check your stance and how symmetrical it is! (really helped on depth and glute activation and also on using not only right leg)

[quote]WilhodFIN wrote:
Update:

Been doing 5x15 ab wheel every time in gym, focusing on breathing.

Clamshells, small but huge help.

Switching grip; a huge help

Deep abs also helping the control.

Today on 5x10 squat noticed that what i thought that my toes were in identical position, i actually had to rotate left one out like 10 degrees.

So others also with back problems and side differences on squat: check your stance and how symmetrical it is! (really helped on depth and glute activation and also on using not only right leg)[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, why did you come here looking for help and then ignore the help that you were given? I do not mean to sound rude, I’m just curious why people do this.

All that said, I’m glad these changes have made things better for you.

Well maybe at least in my part it is that i cant do everything. I have still two meets with physio. She havent heard about this postural correction thing (not a surprise).

If this method wont help for good i will include suggested exercises. At least now these things are helping. And i appreciate your help and knowledge.

Remember, more isnt better, better is better.