Hyp-O-Crite

[quote]doogie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
doogie wrote:
When did he lie under oath about it?

And by the way, he lied about a damn blowjob. Sorry, I just can’t care about that. They’re politicians. They lie. All the time.

If he’s lying about a blowjob, it doesn’t concern me anymore than your president’s lies have in the last eight years.

“Your” president’s lies? He’s your, mine, and every other American’s president. [/quote]

He’s not my president. I didn’t vote for him, and he’s a disgrace to America.

Hence why I will continue to say, “Your” president. I’d leave the country before fight in a war that that dipshit started.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Hence why I will continue to say, “Your” president. [/quote]

He is your president, like it or not. You sound like one of those ignorant rednecks with their “Not my president” bumper-stickers from the 90s.

[quote]
I’d leave the country before fight in a war that that dipshit started.[/quote]

Does that include Afghanistan?

[quote]doogie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Hence why I will continue to say, “Your” president.

He is your president, like it or not. You sound like one of those ignorant rednecks with their “Not my president” bumper-stickers from the 90s.
[/quote]

Says you. I have no loyalty to him.

[quote]
I’d leave the country before fight in a war that that dipshit started.

Does that include Afghanistan?[/quote]

Not at this point.

Soon, you’ll all be drafted (except for Wreckless — no one would want him) and I’m too old! Ha Ha Ha!!!

C’mon guys, I’m just joking!!!

One part of living in a Democracy gents is that you only have the rights that a majority gives you. There are no absolutes and your rights are simply a con game invented to inculcate you into the system. If the draft is brought back, you HAVE to go and fight! Who are you to prattle on about ‘He’s NOT my president’ or other such nonsense? Since when did your happiness mean anything in this world? Don’t you know that your supposed to be unselfish and live (and die) for others?!?

Clinton was my President. Carter was my President. Heck, Dukakis was my governor and Kerry and Kennedy are my Senators. How lucky am I?

The Duke!

OK just in case I’m picking on the Libs too much…

[quote]derek wrote:
Clinton was my President. Carter was my President. Heck, Dukakis was my governor and Kerry and Kennedy are my Senators. How lucky am I? [/quote]

Derek,

That is horrible!!! What a miserable collection of misfits and dirtballs.

It’s funny, there are guys on this forum who voted for them.

Sickening.

JeffR

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
doogie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
doogie wrote:
When did he lie under oath about it?

And by the way, he lied about a damn blowjob. Sorry, I just can’t care about that. They’re politicians. They lie. All the time.

If he’s lying about a blowjob, it doesn’t concern me anymore than your president’s lies have in the last eight years.

“Your” president’s lies? He’s your, mine, and every other American’s president.

He’s not my president. I didn’t vote for him, and he’s a disgrace to America.

Hence why I will continue to say, “Your” president. I’d leave the country before fight in a war that that dipshit started.[/quote]

irish,

You do know that this would carry so much more weight had you not voted for al “when in saudi arabi, trash the U.S.” gore, and john “I voted for/against/maybe/against/for” kerry the Iraq War.

Sorry, had to point it out.

JeffR

[quote]derek wrote:
Clinton was my President. Carter was my President. Heck, Dukakis was my governor and Kerry and Kennedy are my Senators. How lucky am I? [/quote]

You’re only lucky if you’re an illegal alien apperntly you see that tripe Chappaquiddick boy was spouting. We have to get hime the coupe and his depressed wife and kerry the fuck out