Hyp-O-Crite

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged that he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky matter. Mr. Gingrich, a Georgian who is considered a potential Republican presidential candidate, admitted the affair in an interview with James Dobson, leader of the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family, according to a transcript provided to The Associated Press. ?There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards,? Mr. Gingrich said. ?There?s certainly times when I?ve fallen short of God?s standards.? The interview is to be broadcast today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/09/washington/09brfs-GINGRICHSAYS_BRF.html?_r=1&n=Top%2FReference%2FTimes%20Topics%2FPeople%2FG%2FGingrich%2C%20Newt&oref=slogin

When did he lie under oath about it?

[quote]doogie wrote:
When did he lie under oath about it?[/quote]

I never said he did. He’s still a fucking hypocrite and a bullshitter.

It is all very ironic.

[quote]doogie wrote:

And by the way, he lied about a damn blowjob. Sorry, I just can’t care about that. They’re politicians. They lie. All the time.

If he’s lying about a blowjob, it doesn’t concern me anymore than your president’s lies have in the last eight years.

Whats up Irish… Newt has been this way for years! I saw this crap he was spewing yesterday on the news, and you will see all the right-wingers, christian type, family values supporters, defend this asshole the way they are Libby, Swaggart,and Limbaugh because they are all about “forgiveness”, as long the person is not a Clinton. Fuckers.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
doogie wrote:

And by the way, he lied about a damn blowjob. Sorry, I just can’t care about that. They’re politicians. They lie. All the time.

If he’s lying about a blowjob, it doesn’t concern me anymore than your president’s lies have in the last eight years.[/quote]

Oh, before they slam ya Irish, I’ll correct ya: As far as lying, our Prez has only been lying 7 years, not 8. As far as lying in general, he has been lying to Texans for much longer than that!

Oh my God! We have a hypocrite in the Republican party.

What took so long for this to get on here?

Too bad, too. I like what he had to say about the State Department and medical savings accounts.

He’s still a fucking hypocrite and a bullshitter.[/quote]

Isn’t that the very definition of any politician?

doogie wrote:

If he’s lying about a blowjob, it doesn’t concern me anymore than your president’s lies have in the last eight years.[/quote]

“Your” president’s lies? He’s your, mine, and every other American’s president.

[quote]doogie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
doogie wrote:

If he’s lying about a blowjob, it doesn’t concern me anymore than your president’s lies have in the last eight years.

“Your” president’s lies? He’s your, mine, and every other American’s president. [/quote]

WRONG. He was 49% of the popular vote’s president. I will never, ever, claim a low-life lying troop killing asshole as my president. 80% of the American public are more intelligent than he, but somehow, almost 50% believe his bullshit.

Do not say he is my president, because he has killed my friends, fellow Marines, and lied to each and every one of us, and fools like you bindly follow his words. Join up in the Army, then he can be your Commander in Chief. Go to Iraq, die for him and Halliburton. Then claim him as yours.

[quote]Baba Booey! wrote:
Join up in the Army, then he can be your Commander in Chief. Go to Iraq, die for him and Halliburton. Then claim him as yours.[/quote]

Wouldn’t it be hard to claim anything AFTER dying? Nice logic, dickweed.

Let’s get this all out in the open. Let’s have every one of our politicians that claim they are there to do the “people’s” works raise their right hand (heck, let them use a bible if they want) and swear before all their colleagues and the American public that they’ve never:

1. Lied
  2. Cheated
  3. Stolen

Then when we catch them in a lie (perjury) we can drag them out in public and humiliate them for their own good and our entertainment.

[quote]doogie wrote:

Wouldn’t it be hard to claim anything AFTER dying? Nice logic, dickweed.[/quote]

It would be a post-humus acknowlegement of your lord and savior, Bush II.

[quote]doogie wrote:

When did you gather a lynch mob that put him under oath?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
It would be a post-humus acknowlegement of your lord and savior, Bush II.[/quote]

Post hummus, I’m willing to acknowledge just about anything. Talk about a wonder-food.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
It would be a post-humus acknowlegement of your lord and savior, Bush II.

Post hummus, I’m willing to acknowledge just about anything. Talk about a wonder-food.
[/quote]

with dolmades, tzaziki, and tabouleh too, of course.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
doogie wrote:

When did you gather a lynch mob that put him under oath?

[/quote]

I don’t recall multiple women accusing him of sexual misdeeds and harassment. Maybe you could fill me in on when someone had to take him to court for trying to use his office to get laid.

For the record, I wouldn’t vote for Newt. He’s a scumbag. But he didn’t lie under oath about it.

[quote]doogie wrote:
But he didn’t lie under oath about it.[/quote]

oh come on! He was never given a fair chance to lie under oath about it.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
doogie wrote:
But he didn’t lie under oath about it.

oh come on! He was never given a fair chance to lie under oath about it.[/quote]

What scares me is that you’re serious.

And you were never given a fair chance to beat an elderly woman and steal her pocketbook. Soooooooooo?

[quote]derek wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
doogie wrote:
But he didn’t lie under oath about it.

oh come on! He was never given a fair chance to lie under oath about it.

What scares me is that you’re serious.

And you were never given a fair chance to beat an elderly woman and steal her pocketbook. Soooooooooo?

[/quote]
Actually every day I am given the chance to steal, cheat and or lie…but I don’t–when I can help it. My point was that he was never asked under oath so he never could have lied under oath. I was interpreting his sentence literally for arguments sake.

You seriously think Newt wouldn’t have perjured himself if given the chance? My cynicism may be over-riding my mental clarity here but my vote is on the negative.