Hygiene for the Obese

What’s this ‘apron’ I hear them say? Is it what I think it is?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
What’s this ‘apron’ I hear them say? Is it what I think it is?[/quote]

If you’re thinking an incredible belt of fat which forms a porch over the tool shed then yes.

I believe they are technically called a panus.

Which lead to the question: can two fat guys get panus envy?

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

If you’re thinking an incredible belt of fat which forms a porch over the tool shed then yes.

I believe they are technically called a panus.

Which lead to the question: can two fat guys get panus envy? [/quote]

LOL!

Thanks MM. You must have some experience in this area, no?

:wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Yeah, I’m afraid so…

I like how she uses nautical terms to describe her front and backside. Somehow that makes it a little less gross.

I think it’s interesting that someone like myself will feel the need to lose a few pounds when their face starts to look a little too round, while these monsters can walk around covered in their own urine and feces and be A-OK with it.

It was funny when Dave Tate joked about needing his wife’s help to wipe his ass. This is not funny.

Here is an image of a type 4 pannus…These hang to at least mid thigh. A type 5 hangs to at least knee-level.

How’s that for an apron!

And yes they can become infected with a host of skin disorders.

Buy a shower head and take a quick shower after you dump. You Nasty, disgusting two all beef patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions (husband must have a fetish to not tell you this) on a sesame seed bun waste of life.

Here is an image of a type 4 pannus…These hang to at least mid thigh. A type 5 hangs to at least knee-level.

How’s that for an apron!

And yes they can become infected with a host of skin disorders.[/quote]

Iron Dwarf lives in there.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Buy a shower head and take a quick shower after you dump. You Nasty, disgusting two all beef patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions (husband must have a fetish to not tell you this) on a sesame seed bun waste of life. [/quote]

LOL!

[quote]four60 wrote:
special sauce
[/quote]

Ewwww.

Apron Spanking

[quote]four60 wrote:
Buy a shower head and take a quick shower after you dump. You Nasty, disgusting two all beef patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions (husband must have a fetish to not tell you this) on a sesame seed bun waste of life. [/quote]

Now Im hungry and disgusted

This is a great thread. I now can call someone a pannus instead of a dick, asshole, piece of shit. They will be like what? Ill tell em to look it up and enjoy.

The smell, oh the smell.

If you have ever cleaned an aquarium with an under gravel filter you’re getting there. That smell that can only come from bacteria. When these extreme(mostly shut ins) obese cases get admitted to a hospital these poor fuckers smell like death warmed over. It’s horrendous. Ask anyone you know who works in a hospital what smells worse, shit, vomit or obese “fore and aft”.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
The smell, oh the smell.

If you have ever cleaned an aquarium with an under gravel filter you’re getting there. That smell that can only come from bacteria. When these extreme(mostly shut ins) obese cases get admitted to a hospital these poor fuckers smell like death warmed over. It’s horrendous. Ask anyone you know who works in a hospital what smells worse, shit, vomit or obese “fore and aft”.
[/quote]

I’m sure Derek has a related story or 2!

ummm - okay…lets stop talking about this subject, mkay?

and Derek, please stop posting pics and vids.

ya’all’re a disgusting bunch~

Please dont encourage him, Dwarfie - thxbye~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Please dont encourage him, Dwarfie - thxbye~[/quote]

[quote]Edgy wrote:

ID is clearly an enabler and DJ is a GIF feind lol.

How’s that for an apron!

And yes they can become infected with a host of skin disorders.[/quote]

Why?

Why did you post this?

Why !?!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
The smell, oh the smell.

[/quote]

I’m sure Derek has a related story or 2![/quote]

Yep.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]