Hygetropin and Norditropin

uhh no bro we were justh aving a conversation that we wanted peoplet to join in on but they cant understand. makes sense right?

[quote]warrior nick wrote:
First time hyge for me i ordered from the .cn site 25x8iu 200iu kit paid 550 usd and 56 usd for transport to belguim with ems. Stiller waiting for it[/quote]

De hyge kan je gewoon uit Nederland laten overkomen hoor.
Als je bestelt, krijg je de dag nadien je kitje :wink:

First time hyge for me i ordered from the .cn site 25x8iu 200iu kit paid 550 usd and 56 usd for transport to belguim with ems. Stiller waiting for it[/quote]

you cant buy directly from the .cn website

@eatliftsleep i buy it from their reseller on the site hgh shop. Com

@chapeloere die van .asia zeker? Zo niet zou ik graag wel weten waar :slight_smile:

Kan daar geen privé berichten sturen met gsm en zit zonder laptop :s

@eatliftsleep i buy it from their reseller on the site hgh shop. Com[/quote]

have you used their product before?

No i only used blue tops once and it suckt

well be weary, 90 percent og the hgh out there is garbage

Im not sure if they have these in Europe but getting legit HGH in USA is not hard. Most med spas the place women go to get botox shots sell it. Just ask them if the have a hormone replacement program or do anti aging. If they dont get the hint just say hey I have cash and I’d like to start a program with test and hgh… Trust me they know whats up they want to make money. I think your price was right on from what I’ve seen most kits (100iu) run about $300usd … There are labs that do igf tests but its expensive but I guess you guys have free health care so fuck it. Do a igf test before and after and see if you got results. Personally they way I can tell its real is

Do a large shot maybe 50units .5ml if you get hungry or get a slight headache or even some achey joints its real. This may not work if you have a tollerence to hgh but in the begining it will. A good starter does is 2-3iu per day…Personally I think 3-4 works great but ramp up to it. I like pining it 5/2 sq but I know theres other protocals

Today i got my evogene alley kit and insuline. Thusday i will inject 10iu on empty stomich and After 3 hours will get bloodwork done for igf. What is the normal igf rate?

@thehewbrew: in belguim its hard to find hg hgh.
Öre you have to pay like 300 eur for 30iu… I aint rich :). 50iu is a lite crazy and waste of money i will do 10 this is enough right?

Sunday i start for 1 month 2iu a day and build up.
After 2 months gear also, I start slin sunday also 4 weeks on and off, on trainingdays 5iu Morning 10iu post workout.

Today whas the first day hgh.
Did 2iu in the Morning now in the evening i had for 15m cramp on the inside of my hand polm at the tump. Can this be because of hgh After one day??? Also whas very tired all day (Did sleep so good btw)

Mid-level hgh? What does that mean? It’s either real or its not. Hgh is hgh. Unless your comparing protropin to humatrope. It either works or its fake.