T Nation

Hydroxycut vs HOT-ROX

i want to start a cut, but which supplement would be better? HOT-ROX or hydroxycut hardcore?

also, by taking either of these, i can target just fat loss, and its possible for me to maintain muscle with the correct training and diet right?

Your posting on Biotest’s forum.

Of course people are going to say HOT-ROX

That said, I do believe that they are legitimately better.

Im not a fan of hydroxycut.

HOT-ROX Extreme or ECA.

With HOT-ROX you pay no tax and get free shipping. :wink:

Oh, and HOT-ROX is a superior product.

and no liver failure

Good luck buying Hydroxycut since the FDA has pulled it from shelves.

HOT-ROX Extreme is better anyways.

Why even post this question in a moderated forum?

And for some advice
You’d be better off starting your cut without a thermogenic. Make as much progress as you can with diet and cardio alone, then introduce the thermo of choice.

I found a bottle of the old school original hydroxycut with ephedra and all that other stuff. I bought it back in college long time ago and never opened it. Opened her up couple days ago. Felt the usual effects of thermogenics right away.

Will report back in a few weeks when its finished. Currently takn 4 caps 3xday. I have not used any thermogenics in yrs!!! I have noticed a food cravings curb though. Love that!

update me on hydroxycut being pulled.

Hydroxycut is not what it used to be, since the Ephedrine ban. I thought it was quite effective back in the day, but its current formula sucks. I went from Hydroxycut to MD6 and then eventually with HOT-ROX and am quite happy with it.

Hydroxycut (14 of the total products) has been recalled by the FDA.

Enjoy your liver damage!

Lol their have been 24 cases of liver damage via Hydroxycut and 1 death from it so yeah have fun

EC 4 LIFE.

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:

Enjoy your liver damage![/quote]

Yeah, because 23 cases out of millions and millions is a huge cause for concern. Especially when Tylenol has way more reported cases of damage

[quote]esk221 wrote:
EC 4 LIFE.[/quote]

QFT, although HOT-ROX is the best legal thermo IMO.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:

Enjoy your liver damage!

Yeah, because 23 cases out of millions and millions is a huge cause for concern. Especially when Tylenol has way more reported cases of damage[/quote]

exactly. Its like people getting all riled up from the ~150 deaths from swine flu, when the regular flu kills hundreds of thousands worldwide each year.

I’ve tried animal cuts and HOT-ROX, both pretty good maybe got better results with HOT-ROX (but i took HOT-ROX at the start of my cut, and animal cuts at the end)

wasn’t it just 1 death of an 11 month infant who came here with the swine flu from mexico? I’d like to see any 11 month old survive having the flu. Plus there’s 35,000 + deaths each yr. of influenza in general. And you don’t see people freaking out about that. Plus there’s millions of people who think the influenza vaccine is a gimick ( B.S! Even if you don’t have symptoms of influenza you can still be a carrier and spread it to people ho can get sick. GET YOUR DAMN ANNUAL FLU VACCINE < — my P.S.A for the day ) Plus people die from toxic levels of Vit. A. doses, Alcoholism, Tobacco use etc… no one seems concerned about that! I’m willing to bet there’s more deaths from teeth that have abcessed then Hydroxycut toxicity in general. …think about it…

Viruses can spread and mutate, becoming more deadly and infecting more people. The analogy between viruses and Vitamin A or tobacco is really fallacious.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
Viruses can spread and mutate, becoming more deadly and infecting more people. The analogy between viruses and Vitamin A or tobacco is really fallacious. [/quote]

I figured at that point he was referring to Hydroxycut again, not linking the flu and vitamin A