Hydroxycut Recall

http://www.fda.gov/consumer/updates/hydroxycut050109.html

Anyone seen this?

Yah I saw something similar a couple days ago. Not that surprising actually but, I also would like to point out that they don’t know how, why, or what the fuck is that actual cause. More tax dollars going to good use there I suppose

I was wondering why there wasn’t more discussion about that recall here.

Are any Biotest products using similar ingredients? Though the FDA is extremely vague:

“The agency has not yet determined which ingredients, dosages, or other health-related factors may be associated with risks related to these Hydroxycut products. The products contain a variety of ingredients and herbal extracts.”

This was already discussed in a few threads last week.

[quote]analogue wrote:
I was wondering why there wasn’t more discussion about that recall here.

Are any Biotest products using similar ingredients? Though the FDA is extremely vague:

“The agency has not yet determined which ingredients, dosages, or other health-related factors may be associated with risks related to these Hydroxycut products. The products contain a variety of ingredients and herbal extracts.”

[/quote]

NO Biotest products are being recalled, that’s all that matters. Biotest is top notch in the biz, dudes!

Gotta stockpile some of that crap and sell at jacked up prices when the ban is in place.