Hydroxy Stim

Just started taking this stuff Monday and so far its like crack. Even when I take 2 pills in the morning Im still up to 3AM. It does seem to work well for workingout as far as melting fat Im not sure yet. But the sleep thing sucks. Im not sure if its my workout or this stuff but Im sore as hell the day after a work out.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Just started taking this stuff Monday and so far its like crack. Even when I take 2 pills in the morning Im still up to 3AM. It does seem to work well for workingout as far as melting fat Im not sure yet. But the sleep thing sucks. Im not sure if its my workout or this stuff but Im sore as hell the day after a work out.[/quote]

i remember the first time my mom let me have a redbull

seriously though, that’s pretty impressive, will check out

Try taking some ZMA’s a couple of hours before you want to go to bed…really helps me come down from HOT-ROX…

[quote]csquaredosu66 wrote:
Try taking some ZMA’s a couple of hours before you want to go to bed…really helps me come down from HOT-ROX…[/quote]

x2

N.O.-Xplode has that effect on me. Makes me REALLY fucking happy too.

lol ^

OP

Probably laced with some sort of amphetamine.

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Geranium Extract (As Geranium Robertianum) (Aerial Parts) 177mg ?
Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg ?
Deanol Bitartrate (Supplying DMAE) 17mg ?
Yohimbe Extract (As Pausinystalia Yohimbe) (Bark) 40mg ?
Supplying Yohimbine
Supplying Rauwolscine
Huperzine Extract (As Huperzia Serrata) (Aerial Parts)

Directions For HydroxyStim: To assess your tolerance of this potent formula take one (1) capsule once daily for the first two days. On days three and four, take two (2) capsules once daily. On day five and beyond, take three (3) capsules once daily. Take before your workout. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read the entire label before use.

These are the ingredients so looks like quite a combo lol i wonder what bushido thinks of this. probaby too much stim

[quote]yellanelly wrote:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Geranium Extract (As Geranium Robertianum) (Aerial Parts) 177mg ?
Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg ?
Deanol Bitartrate (Supplying DMAE) 17mg ?
Yohimbe Extract (As Pausinystalia Yohimbe) (Bark) 40mg ?
Supplying Yohimbine
Supplying Rauwolscine
Huperzine Extract (As Huperzia Serrata) (Aerial Parts)

Directions For HydroxyStim: To assess your tolerance of this potent formula take one (1) capsule once daily for the first two days. On days three and four, take two (2) capsules once daily. On day five and beyond, take three (3) capsules once daily. Take before your workout. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read the entire label before use.

These are the ingredients so looks like quite a combo lol i wonder what bushido thinks of this. probaby too much stim[/quote]

Im not even gonna try fuckin with 3 pills a day 2 is more than plenty. I may even taper down to one until I finish off the bottle. I only got this stuff becuase it was just $10 and they didnt have HOT-ROX. Not sure why I was so gung ho to try HOT-ROX I hear alot about it here so I thought I’d try it. Anyhow like I said Im not sure about the weightloss thing but I’ll weigh in Saturday and let you know. But I will say its got a very speedy feeling alot like illegal drugs which kinda sux when just trying to do everyday shit.

Geranium extract (DMAA) = analogous to amphetamine, so yes to whoever said that.

I think it’s just the DMAA/caffeine/yohimbine getting you cracked out OP. Pretty sure everything else in there is just an additive tacked on at such a low dose that it won’t do much (DMAE is WELL below a seriously effective dose- I typically have 1200mg a day split into two doses). Also, I think huperzine is sort of ill-advised (I’ve seen recommendations to avoid it in the nootropic thread), so keep an eye out for iffy sides.

IMHO, the company that makes hydroxystim tends to throw everything possible into their supps while keeping half the shit below the minimum effective dose. I’d recommend finding a new fat burner next time, but that’s just me.