Not to be a nay sayer, but I went on the site with the exerpt of Dr Kennedy's writing and there is a number of things that are troubling.
1) Some statements are completely and utterly false.
2) No research is mentionned that has been published later than 1984, some dating back to 1920. Also very few articles where mentionned. A couple of those where basic science articles that are clinically irrelevant but serve to increase the number of articles mentionned to look better. This is something important, look for recent litterature, unless its a treatement that's been shown to be effective so many years ago, like penicillin for bacterial infection, or morphine for pain management.
3) No negative side effects are mentionned. And with H202 infusions, it is clear that their can be. For one it can induce air bubbles in the blood. And two, it should be obvious to anyone that has been reading on this site that getting a free-radical producing agent such as H202 in your tissues might not be the best thing to do.
4) As for toxin removal, very few things besides chelation therapy can do this and generally speaking, your kidneys and liver are much better at biometabolizing or excreating toxic substances than basically anything else.
5) Today, the use of H202 is not even a top choice anymore considering that there are other more effective and less corrosive antiseptic substances available.
In the end, this is the kind of stuff that basically doesn't work for anything besides disinfection of wounds and cleaning surfaces but has been taken up by the alternative medicine practionners and made it out to be the second coming of Christ. Stopping colds and flu, curing asthma, cancer, AIDS, infections, chronic fatigue and so on and so forth.
So I'll have to say that this is in all probability worthless, but hey, people get placebo effects all the time so why not...