The hydrogen Peroxide used isn’t that much so I don’t see how it can hurt. Here’s Buddy Morris on elitefts:
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is part of bio-oxidative medicine which is the addition of oxygen directly to the tissues of the body in the form of singlet oxygen (lone oxygen atoms) in a highly reactive state. In bio-oxidative medicine, oxygen is introduced directly into the body as hydrogen peroxide.
In IV therapy it is infused into the circulatory system through a vien in the arm and drips in over a 90 minute peroid. This kills or severely inhibits the growth of anaerobic organisms(bacteria and viruses that use carbon dioxide for fuel and leave oxygen as a by-product). It also transforms biological waste products and industrial toxins into inert substances by oxidizing them, which makes it easier for the liver and kidneys to handle.
DO NOT drink this stuff or do anything that is stupid. !!!
People have been traveling to baths at Lourdes, in southwest France for years because the waters are suppose to have miracle healing powers. Perhaps it is no coincidence these waters are loaded with hydrgen peroxide.
When you put it in lukewarm water be sure to stir it and do not buy the high grade stuff that is 35% solution or this can burn the skin, which is why i use the stuff from Walmart it is only 3% solution! Many people with arthritis swear by this treatment. When extremely sore this will help remove toxins from the body since removal of said toxins can and does occur through the pores of the skin!
Remember when toxins are removed/released from the cells of the body they must cross the space between those cells and the outside. Ultimately they exit the body through the lungs, liver, kidneys and the pores of the skin!
Any other questions i refer you to Dr. Ron Kennedy of Santa Rosa, California!