T Nation

Hydro Reactor by Cryogenix???

Hey Guys has any body heard of these “the ultimate fat burner” tablets called, “Hydro Reactor”??? The bottle says that r casules provide:
Hydroxin…2000mg
Ma Huang Extract…334mg
Guarana Extract…910mg
Willow Bark Extract…100mg
L-Carnitine…100mg
Chromium Picolinate…300mcg

I heard this is a scam, some guy makes these in his basement at home, and been doing it for years. All it is is just caffiene pills with no ephedra or anything else in them that is listed on the bottle.

If you know anything about this let me know please.

Thanks

It actually does have ephedrine in it.

Ma Huang does supply ephedrine alkaloids, it doesn’t say what percentage, but it prolly gives you 20-25 milligrams of ephedrine.

I don’t know what the hydroxin is. It might be a standardized extract of hydroxycitric acid, but I’m not sure.

In short, it looks like your run of the mill Ephedra/Caffeine/Aspirin (white willow) stack of yesteryear.

Rather than buying some “homemade” ephedrine/caffeine stack, you could always buy HOT-ROX from this place. I would, anyways.

I may have misread your post.

Are you saying that you’ve heard the contents are just caffeine pills and contain no ephedra or other ingredients, even though they are listed on the bottle?

If so, and if there’s even any remote truth to that, and the tidbit about some guy making this out of his basement, I wouldn’t touch the stuff.

HOT-ROX man, HOT-ROX.

Does that really say “Chromium Picolinate”?

I just had a flashback.

Well my concern is that, I was told that the guy makes his own lables at home, and that what ever the bottle says, it has nothing of that sort, just the caffiene. So I’m trying to find out if it is a scam, and if I should stay away from this product.

rainjack

I love that Nepoleon! Gooossh…

Are you really considering buying it? I can hardly believe this. You hear this type of rumor and ask us to verify it?

Are you sure you aren’t pulling a fast one and trying to get some free advertising or something?

[quote]Russhyn wrote:
Well my concern is that, I was told that the guy makes his own lables at home, and that what ever the bottle says, it has nothing of that sort, just the caffiene. So I’m trying to find out if it is a scam, and if I should stay away from this product.[/quote]

Gotcha.

Well, didn’t you answer your own question? If you were told, by any source, that this is possibly a load of crap, then why take the risk?

That’s not even justifiable if you want to get ephedrine. Go into your local pharmacy or supermarket, but something called “Primatene” and take a Vivarin with it. Legal AND legit.

There are other sources of pharmaceutical grade ephedrine out there: Primatene, Vaso-Pro, Mini-Thinz (I think these still exist.)

No need to buy potentially dangerous/shady supplements when you can buy the real thing for real cheap, real easily.

The problem is, I have half of a bottle here, and wondering if it’s worth taking or not.

What happened to the other half?

If I had a question about a product’s authenticity, you can bet it wouldn’t be going in my body.

Stick to what’s proven.

[quote]Russhyn wrote:
I heard this is a scam, some guy makes these in his basement at home, and been doing it for years. [/quote]

Well, I heard that the product is great and that everyone who says it was made in a basement is just jealous of the amazing fat burning power that is HYDRO REACTOR. I heard there was this one obese girl in high school who took a bottle of this…and now she’s a super model in Paris. I heard that the heroine had nothing to do with it either or any of that plastic surgery stuff. Then again, I also heard that this one guy named Barry who played football took 3 pills and his dick fell off. Damned grapevine.

I’ll avoid filling my post with any uneccessary info.

No, do not take it.

OK thanks guys, I’ll just stick to a clean diet for now.

Thanks

Am I missing something?

Is there a reason you can’t obtain HOT-ROX?

If there is, and its monetary, then why not just do as I suggested and buy the ephedrine and caffeine from the drug store?

I don’t know where you live so I don’t know those details but you have options, surely.