T Nation

Hydrating/Anti-Oxidizing

So, I’ve been drinking water like a mad man all day, and, since blueberries are in season and I love 'em to death I’ve been eating them pretty much with every meal. Hey, they’re good anti-oxidants right???

Well, something happened this afternoon. I walked by the office of one of my co-workers and found him laughing his butt off, so, I had to see what it was all about. He was watching a video of a Texas Tech Freshman ringing the bell at a football game (which looked like he was doing something else entirely) If you want to see it, let me know, Hilarious…

So, anyway… I start laughing like a freaking hyena, once the giggle fit is overwith I slap my bro on the back and walk out of his office… Then, something tickles my nose and I feel a sneeze coming on. So, I stop in my tracks, let it build up, and then let fly with a pretty big sneeze. Right at the end of the sneeze I realized;

I had just shit my pants a lil’ bit…

Fucking Blueberries got me all loosey in the caboosey so now I’m going commando in my dockers and hiding the rest of the afternoon…

Yes Virginia there can be too much of a good thing. Thought I’d share.

GAINER

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
So, I’ve been drinking water like a mad man all day, and, since blueberries are in season and I love 'em to death I’ve been eating them pretty much with every meal. Hey, they’re good anti-oxidants right???

Well, something happened this afternoon. I walked by the office of one of my co-workers and found him laughing his butt off, so, I had to see what it was all about. He was watching a video of a Texas Tech Freshman ringing the bell at a football game (which looked like he was doing something else entirely) If you want to see it, let me know, Hilarious…

So, anyway… I start laughing like a freaking hyena, once the giggle fit is overwith I slap my bro on the back and walk out of his office… Then, something tickles my nose and I feel a sneeze coming on. So, I stop in my tracks, let it build up, and then let fly with a pretty big sneeze. Right at the end of the sneeze I realized;

I had just shit my pants a lil’ bit…

Fucking Blueberries got me all loosey in the caboosey so now I’m going commando in my dockers and hiding the rest of the afternoon…

Yes Virginia there can be too much of a good thing. Thought I’d share.

GAINER[/quote]

Funny Story:)

You must have some huge balls to tell everyone you shit your pants in public! Thats sick…but freakin hilarious!

[quote]halfpintdd wrote:
You must have some huge balls to tell everyone you shit your pants in public! Thats sick…but freakin hilarious! [/quote]

Uhmmm, big balls or small brains. “Hey, everybody, I shit my pants… woulda ya think… cool huh”.

OMG You sharted!

Anyone remember the scene in Along Came Polly where the fat, annoying blond guy sharts at the party?

Halfpint is right though, that takes some serious balls to admit that.

Sorry I can’t have your back on this one and tell a funny queef joke.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
halfpintdd wrote:
You must have some huge balls to tell everyone you shit your pants in public! Thats sick…but freakin hilarious!

Uhmmm, big balls or small brains. “Hey, everybody, I shit my pants… woulda ya think… cool huh”.[/quote]

Bah, whatever… I just thought the situation was rediculously pathetic, but funny. Even if it was at my own expense.

GAINER