Hunter Poole's Quest for 2000 Raw Total

powerlifting in short term, i need MORE EXPERIENCE with strongman equipment before i compete
but DEFINTLY INTERESTED in competing strongman

[quote]csulli wrote:
Oh man I meant to ask this earlier. Your farmers walks and stuff reminded me. Are you interested in competing in strongman at all, or just powerlifting for now?[/quote]

literally my first sandbag workout, and 2nd farmers walk workout

spar4tee helped show me how to carry sandbag today made it alot easier

Training left me very sore the next day, great workout, great low back soreness.
Plan to stuff my face today with at least 300grams of protein to help with recovery.

on a side note lliam neison kicked ass in TAKEN 2 for a 2nd time

saw first bodybuilding show today, prejudging this morning some sick physiques and veins popping
oatmeal and steak this morning

I’m in.

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
I’m in.

CS[/quote]

Thanks Bro!
subscribe to my youtube if you have an account, just click on videos above
ill be updating videos as much as i can.

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:
saw first bodybuilding show today, prejudging this morning some sick physiques and veins popping
oatmeal and steak this morning [/quote]
did you get my text?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:
oatmeal and steak this morning [/quote]
did you get my text?[/quote]

yah i was already downtown when you texted, it was 15 bucks.

You want to start up around 4 to 5 tomorrow?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
You want to start up around 4 to 5 tomorrow?[/quote]

Yah maybe alittle eariler

Me and Spar4tee got deadlift assistance tommorrow
good mornings for hamstring if low back permits
demi deadlifts, or pendlay
shrugs
any other small assistance

8eggs, bannana, and 2 pieces of cinnamon whole grain french toast, and bacon on the way

You are huge!!! Im also 6’5" but you have 50 pounds on me. What was the best way for you when putting on weight?

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
You are huge!!! Im also 6’5" but you have 50 pounds on me. What was the best way for you when putting on weight? [/quote]

honestly i went from fat/muscle ecto/meso type to less fat through dieting
ive always been stocky, best way to put on weight is to eat ALOT anything everything dont be picky just get more CALORIES in.
to make sure you get most calories from MUSCLE and not as much FAT, just lift as hard as you can and stay active, LIFE HEAVY.

I know this may not be the answer your looking for as its pretty vague, but seriously when i weighed 350 i could eat 2 large pizzas and eat again in 2-3 hours.

stretch that stomach out, and yes you can eat clean, but throw in some serious calories via, shakes, pizza, anything yummy just once a day
or another idea, keep everything the same but 3 times a week add an extra meal, on workouts days on top of what you already eat like a large pizza, or huge bowl of ice cream, but make sure you eat eveyrthing else you usually do.

also try ryans, golden carrol, they have good deals 4.99 sometimes for breakfast, or go PWO.
all you can eat pancakes at ihop, or steak and shake is also a good deal.

last dirty bulk i was able to eat 4000 calories at steak in shake in one sitting consisting of:
2triple hambruger meals
2chicken tender meals
4sweet teas
1large chocolate brownie shake

now i wasnt able to eat for awhile after but you have to work up to that kind of food

eat meals like this 3-4 times a day to gain weight

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
You are huge!!! Im also 6’5" but you have 50 pounds on me. What was the best way for you when putting on weight? [/quote]

honestly i went from fat/muscle ecto/meso type to less fat through dieting
ive always been stocky, best way to put on weight is to eat ALOT anything everything dont be picky just get more CALORIES in.
to make sure you get most calories from MUSCLE and not as much FAT, just lift as hard as you can and stay active, LIFE HEAVY.

I know this may not be the answer your looking for as its pretty vague, but seriously when i weighed 350 i could eat 2 large pizzas and eat again in 2-3 hours.

stretch that stomach out, and yes you can eat clean, but throw in some serious calories via, shakes, pizza, anything yummy just once a day
or another idea, keep everything the same but 3 times a week add an extra meal, on workouts days on top of what you already eat like a large pizza, or huge bowl of ice cream, but make sure you eat eveyrthing else you usually do.

also try ryans, golden carrol, they have good deals 4.99 sometimes for breakfast, or go PWO.
all you can eat pancakes at ihop, or steak and shake is also a good deal.

last dirty bulk i was able to eat 4000 calories at steak in shake in one sitting consisting of:
2triple hambruger meals
2chicken tender meals
4sweet teas
1large chocolate brownie shake

now i wasnt able to eat for awhile after but you have to work up to that kind of food

[/quote]
Thanks for the advice man. For the most part I know how to put on weight I am just afraid of putting on too much fat. Last year around this time I was eating a lot of fast food and put on weight fast but I was getting a belly. But I believe I just freaked so I cut out the fast food. Anyways right now for breakfast I usually have like 7 eggs, some sausage, 3 cups of milk, and sometimes some pancakes. That’s around 1000 cals. My problem is I won’t eat consistently. That’s my biggest issue. The fast food is a good idea, so I might start doing like McDonald’s twice a week and get four mcdoubles, that is around 1500 cals. I’m trying to hit 240 by Christmas.

Seeing you that big and barely any fat just shows me that I can also get that big with time and a lot of effort. I have only been lifting for about 2 years so I have a while to go.

yes it took me almost 2 years to get this lean at this weight from cutting and bulking

consistentecy and patience

KEY: find a compelling reason for action, dont rely on willpower, give yourself a strong reason
change your routine daily, get into habits that are lasting and to make them last, find a good enough reasont to stick to it
use motivation, write on the wall of your bodyroom with paper, or on bulliten board your goals for food daily weekly ect.
put pictures of physiques on wall that you want to look like and look at it as much as possible

also one thing that helps me eat alot when id ont want to is i watch videos of ronnie coleman and kai green eat and it stimulates my hunger

10-7-12
good morning cambered bar
400x10
demil deadlifts 265x12,375x10
shrugs top set 640x10 pretty easy

low back giving me some problems today will take at least 3-4 days between next leg/back workout to freshen up
other that that got some good glute, hamstring and trap work today, shrugs were heavy enough to hit lats, and rest of back for stability