T Nation

Hunter Captures Murder Suspect

Last week in B.C Canada, some douche, killed his 3 young kids and went on the run.

A local hunter was pissed that the police hadn’t found him yet, so he took it upon himself and tracked the fugitive. He found him today, let his dogs attack the guy, then tied him to a tree until the police showed up.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/04/16/bc-merritt-suspected-arrested.html

I would’ve fucking shot the guy in his gut and left him tied up to bleed to death. That’s a horrendous crime.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I would’ve fucking shot the guy in his gut and left him tied up to bleed to death. That’s a horrendous crime.[/quote]

In the gut? You mean in the crotch.

Uh. So, guilty until proven innocent then? I’m not saying that he didn’t do it, but still.

They changed the story on the website. The part about his dogs attacking the guy and him tying he guy to the tree was just a rumour…
Good job though. I would have killed the guy

[quote]fireplug52 wrote:
Uh. So, guilty until proven innocent then? I’m not saying that he didn’t do it, but still.[/quote]

Why run off into the moutains if he was innocent?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
fireplug52 wrote:
Uh. So, guilty until proven innocent then? I’m not saying that he didn’t do it, but still.

Why run off into the moutains if he was innocent?[/quote]

A one-armed man framed him?

…Too soon?

Not soon enough.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

In the gut? You mean in the crotch.[/quote]

If you shoot the crotch u more likely to hit an artery so he’ll bleed faster. I got it just bring a blow torch and sear that shit shut afterwards.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
If you shoot the crotch u more likely to hit an artery so he’ll bleed faster. I got it just bring a blow torch and sear that shit shut afterwards.[/quote]

I’m a good shot. Just take the balls off. Or one. Then wait half an hour, come back and take the other.

Maybe set up a drip so he won’t die of blood loss, but he’ll feel pain?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]People repeat this mantra all the time but many fail to realize this is a concept that applies within legal proceedings and does not necessarily apply elsewhere.

Example: You witness a man breaking into your home, raping and killing your wife and daughter while you lay on the floor tied up in duct tape. The man leaves your house. You get loose from bonds and grab a shotgun and find him one hour later breaking into a neighbor’s car to steal it. You aim for his upper torso. Pull the trigger. His body instantly becomes several pieces.

Should a fireplug come along and say, “Uh. So, guilty until proven innocent then? I’m not saying that he didn’t do it, but still” or should a fireplug say, “Hot Damn, now that’s what I’m talkin’ 'bout”?[/quote]

Well, in that case a fireplug would probably say, “That’s some fucked up shit, but good job buddy.” Well, in those kinds of situations violent action is totally appropriate. As I have not read the article and wasn’t there asserting that the hunter acted inappropriately would be a little hard to support.

What I was reacting to was the sense gathered from the other posters assuming that he was guilty and therefore mob justice is warranted. Sure, detain a suspected criminal but why assume, especially when you were not privy to any information that he is guilty.

Why do innocent people run? It happens all the time.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.