Hungry All the Time

Have to tried casein protein with milk at night? Gotta be careful though or else it thickens up like custard. Stays in your stomach for much longer giving you that full feeling while helping with your protein needs

Possibly. I do use oil and butter on my food though. I also have an omelette most mornings which is more oil or butter. I am still growing though and I am recovering fine and my lifts are increasing so I must be eating at least maintenance, if not a bit more.

Hi! I don’t use casein. At night I use a complete vegan powder (hemp, pea and rice proteins) which is slow release. I use ZMA at night so steer clear of calcium.

I was having some “Ashida Kim” flashbacks about the whole experience personally

Ashida Kim has a standing $10,000 fight challenge to anyone willing to face him. To be clear, you pay him $10,000. This is due 30 days before the fight starts, and he keeps it no matter what. You also pay him a $25,000 bond to make sure you show up. You also cover the airfare and hotel for him and his +3. It needs to be at a public event center, and he keeps half the money from tickets and concessions. This is paid to him before the fight. You also have to sign a waiver in case he kills you, but this seems unlikely, since his weight class is right on the edge of “tiny man” and “large cow vagina.” He’s definitely going to leave with the money, but if the fight does start, you should know there are no rules. Also, there are a lot of rules. You can lose from any number of subjective things, and can be disqualified at any time for unsportsmanlike conduct. And maybe I grew up too soft, but what the hell is unsportsmanlike conduct in a ninja death match, Ashida Kim?

But I also imagine he may be too young to know that this strategy has already been employed by frauds before.

1 Like

A shake packed with spinach and chia seeds is rather filling. Adequate sleep is also important.

You said almond butter but what about actual almonds?

Mushrooms another good filling food.

Wow! I thought this was fake but I googled it and it has happened. Who would do that?!

1 Like

I take back my previous reply. I think you are right. I went to the gym tonight after work and stalled. Squats 97.5kg seemed hard, stalled on the press (52.5kg) stalled on the deadlift (120kg). All of this seemed easy 2 days ago when I did it. I just left it and went home, I felt light headed and weak. I have just feasted. I am going on holiday for 2 weeks on Wednesday but when I get back I will be eating 4x a day I think (breakfast from above plus 3 of those other meals I mentioned)

that’s unbelievably hilarious!

If I remember rightly, then the really sad thing is he has posted in the over 35 forum, which’d make him similar ages to us. Makes the whole thing so much more embarrassing when you realise he’s not some dumbass 15 year old.

2 Likes

You are the one acting like a 15yo child.

coming from the guy who offered someone money to fight him

2 Likes

I was discussing the topic. He has stalked me multiple times and challenged me. I offered him a chance to prove his sporting skills. He declined.

so what did you think of my video idea? Like, you could find a video of him doing log presses or whatever then upload your own video where you show you’re better than him at it?

I mean, you did say how much better than him you were, so this would be a great way to prove it, no?

The topic is about hunger not log presses.

“you did say how much better than him you were”

Wrong. That’s what he said.

Oh, my apologies. It’s just when you say stuff like:

The only logical inference is that you are saying you are physically in much better shape than he is, but I can see now that obviously you meant that you would best him in:

Despite being physically inferior. Ok, I mean it’s slightly peculiar, and presumably “etc” doesn’t include log pressing, but ok.

See, bro, I’m on your side! Punny’s a dick and has been throwing his weight around on this forum for years.

I was looking forward to you posting some evidence showing how much more awesome you are than he is and showing he’s just a little bitch.

Come on, man! You got this!

1 Like

I already proved them.

@LeMaqSportif Ashida is a bullshido cultural icon, haha. Been around forever. Like an unironic “Real Ultimate Power”

I don’t claim to be awesome at anything. That was his claim.

oh my god this is just too easy.

Sorry @LeMaqSportif for fucking with your thread. It’s just too much fun messing with that moron.

2 Likes

Moron? Wow. What a dick you are.