Hungarian Oak Leg Blast vs 20 Rep Squat

Hi guys,
I wonder what will give me the best overall mass in my legs, the Hungarian Oak Leg Blast or the classic 20 rep squat?
Hungarian Oak Leg Blast

I think it’s a personal preference. I wouldn’t say you’ll experience a huge difference doing one over the other. Do the Hungarian Oak Leg Blast for the 8 weeks, and then do the 20 rep squats and see which one you like better. They’re obviously both great for growth. I don’t see how you could prove one to be better than the other. So do both!

I missed that article. Squatting for 8 straight minutes sounds awful, just plain awful.

Easy, combine both. For every session, first do the 20rep squats and then the other stuff. After training drink at least 3 gallons of milk with your cheeseburgers.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Easy, combine both. For every session, first do the 20rep squats and then the other stuff. After training drink at least 3 gallons of milk with your cheeseburgers.[/quote]

The above is a recipe for throwing up 3 gallons of milk and cheeseburgers.

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

Easy, combine both. For every session, first do the 20rep squats and then the other stuff. After training drink at least 3 gallons of milk with your cheeseburgers.[/quote]

The above is a recipe for throwing up 3 gallons of milk and cheeseburgers. [/quote]

Then you just don’t have the genetics to get really, really huge.

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

The above is a recipe for throwing up 3 gallons of milk and cheeseburgers. [/quote]

Then you just don’t have the genetics to get really, really huge.[/quote]
Am I…am I being trolled?

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

Or go to the milk IV while squatting.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

Or go to the milk IV while squatting.[/quote]

Now that is just silly.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

Or go to the milk IV while squatting.[/quote]

Now that is just silly.[/quote]

Yeah, everyone knows freebasing milk is the way to go.

I don’t care how long I rested between reps or if I used only the bar, that 8 minutes of squating sounds like it would break something in my legs.