Hungarian Oak Leg Blast is Awesome! (So Far)

My god! Just a heads up I’m on day one and I just got done. I thought I was pretty tough, 405 lb squats for 5s, 315 for 15+, but wow, by the end of that first two minutes I had 46 reps under my belt and a nice fire in my legs. Now the extensions, I started at 160, just a fraction of what I normally rep out for 6-12. The first ten came up no problem, right around 15, my legs WOULDN’T move, it was amazing, dropped it to 130 and barely made it to 22. Had to swallow my pride and finish at 70. Friggin 70! And it felt like the whole stack! The hammy curl was uneventful, I’ve been doing rest pause leg curls for a while, but man my legs feel like jello and I can’t wait to get to week 8. Thank coach Thib, you’re programs and tips are always the best. Anyway, give it a try on your next leg day and you won’t be disappointed. Before and after pics coming in a month.

1 Like

Just curious how things are going with this.

This program works too good. His legs got so big he couldn’t get back to his computer to post the information

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Well I got program ADHD again and I lasted about 6 sessions before I got bored. If you are willing to put in the work I 100% think this will add mass to the legs. I can’t stand pump work and I missed my heavy work. I might give it another shot when I get leaner and I’m looking to get em friggin 'uge! If I could just learn to love bodybuilding…

1 Like

I’m back! Older, wiser and stronger. I’m going to get my mental fortitude together and finish this damn program. Day 1, 29.9" right thigh with almost no definition. See y’all in a couple weeks! Using the hack squat because my ass is big enough and I’m trying to get monster quads. 46 reps in 2 minutes with 140 lbs.

After doing that one you could go for “Skinny legs cure” I did it once, and it is great for muscle aerobic resistance, as well as good for mental resilience. Not to mention that growth experimented is good.
Check it out

Good Luck!
:slight_smile:

Awesome brother! Thanks I’ll give it a shot, trying to get those Tom Platz cuts!

Good God,
I’m up to 5 minutes, and it is crazy. I stopped counting in order and just switched to counting in 5’s or not counting at all, it’s a little easier mentally. It feels like it’s been an hour, then you check your timer and it’s been 3 minutes. The leg extensions and leg curls have gotten a LITTLE stronger, I try to add 5-10 lbs every workout, starting from 70 and 150 respectively. I still hate pump work, but I’m gonna see it through. Right thigh 30.8" w/ no pump, and the vastus medialis (“tear drop” near the inner knee) is definitely more pronounced.