Humapro

So I watched the vid, in which I saw what I believe to be the world’s most muscular junkie go on some sort of narcissistic tirade against the logic of the food chain, as it is known to modern science.

So from what I understand now, Humapro is a no-calorie protein supplement made for humans and not cows, because whey protein is for cows. Also, whey protein is 86% catabolic and/or toxic (to humans and/or cows, I guess).

But if it does work I’ll pick up a tub. Still don’t get it.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
So I watched the vid, in which I saw what I believe to be the world’s most muscular junkie go on some sort of narcissistic tirade against the logic of the food chain, as it is known to modern science.

So from what I understand now, Humapro is a no-calorie protein supplement made for humans and not cows, because whey protein is for cows. Also, whey protein is 86% catabolic and/or toxic (to humans and/or cows, I guess).

But if it does work I’ll pick up a tub. Still don’t get it.[/quote]

I wouldnt worry about the vid, just know the product has worked great for quite a few big dudes I know, and I enjoyed the product as well.

Lets put it this way, the product is almost 0 cal, and has a blend of EAAs that is formulated to give the best anabolic response compared to other protein and BCAA supps, whether that is true or not who knows, but the product works. I don’t like whey protein.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

But if it does work I’ll pick up a tub. Still don’t get it.[/quote]

I wouldnt worry about the vid, just know the product has worked great for quite a few big dudes I know, and I enjoyed the product as well.

Lets put it this way, the product is almost 0 cal, and has a blend of EAAs that is formulated to give the best anabolic response compared to other protein and BCAA supps, whether that is true or not who knows, but the product works. I don’t like whey protein.[/quote]

That’s the thing: it has a decided ring of ‘too good to be true’ about it.

But I’m interested enough to give it a shot, at any rate.

Humapro is sprinkled with anavar powder

[quote]zraw wrote:
Humapro is sprinkled with anavar powder[/quote]

Lol redonk
Although…
I’ve heard this company has had problems with putting additional “supplements” in products in the past. No idea if this is true just saw it mentioned in another forum.

I like the product…I know DOHCrazy, used humapro for a month without eating any protein from meat sources…Let’s let this sink in again, he used humapro only and had no additional protein sources from meat or supps, just ate fats and carbs asd his only whole food for a month…He got leaner, and maybe even gained a little muscle. That’s pretty fucking impressive for a supp.[/quote]

Mind has been blown and I’m convinced I need to drink this a couple times a day.

You said you took this while fasting. Would you take it upon waking or would you wait a few hours after waking maybe a couple hours before you broke your fast?

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
plenty of people have gotten big without it.[/quote]

Dude you are really one of the most idiotic kid ive seen around, honestly.[/quote]

Some of his comments are getting pretty wee-tahded (sound it out for anyone who doesnt understand).

There are a lot of big developed members that will advocate heavily for this product. So from that alone i would say its good to go.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

I like the product…I know DOHCrazy, used humapro for a month without eating any protein from meat sources…Let’s let this sink in again, he used humapro only and had no additional protein sources from meat or supps, just ate fats and carbs asd his only whole food for a month…He got leaner, and maybe even gained a little muscle. That’s pretty fucking impressive for a supp.[/quote]

Mind has been blown and I’m convinced I need to drink this a couple times a day.

You said you took this while fasting. Would you take it upon waking or would you wait a few hours after waking maybe a couple hours before you broke your fast?[/quote]

That kind of depends on how you’re breaking your fast and how your schedule is set up.

Like, this summer if I worked from 8-4 without any physical activity I’d fast until around 12-1, drink the shake and eat my meal 20 minutes later.

Then, there’s times like now where I’ll eat my first meal at 7 am, but with having a HumaPro shake 20 minutes beforehand. I’ll drink another one a few hours later before doing cardio at lunch time around 11:30-12:30.

It’s a great thing to use before any kind of fasted morning cardio.

It’s also, many, many times the only thing I’ll consume before training. Often I’ll have about 5-6 hours without eating, one HumaPro shake 20 minutes before working out and go into it. It allows you to basically train fasted but not at a fault, especially if you’re supplementing with BCAAs during. It’s tricky to adjust to at first working out on so little, but it really is pretty cool how well it works.

In fact, no bullshit, the ONLY time I don’t train fasted with just HumaPro is on the weekends, when I lift about an hour immediately after fasted morning cardio + food.

[quote]SSC wrote:

You said you took this while fasting. Would you take it upon waking or would you wait a few hours after waking maybe a couple hours before you broke your fast?[/quote]

That kind of depends on how you’re breaking your fast and how your schedule is set up.

Like, this summer if I worked from 8-4 without any physical activity I’d fast until around 12-1, drink the shake and eat my meal 20 minutes later.

Then, there’s times like now where I’ll eat my first meal at 7 am, but with having a HumaPro shake 20 minutes beforehand. I’ll drink another one a few hours later before doing cardio at lunch time around 11:30-12:30.

It’s also, many, many times the only thing I’ll consume before training. Often I’ll have about 5-6 hours without eating, one HumaPro shake 20 minutes before working out and go into it. It allows you to basically train fasted but not at a fault, especially if you’re supplementing with BCAAs during. It’s tricky to adjust to at first working out on so little, but it really is pretty cool how well it works.[/quote]

Hmmmm so during fasting I should not have anything during the 16 hour period not even humapro
And you prefer to drink it 20 minutes prior to meals?

I have my last meal at 9 in the morning. Wake at 5 in the afternoon. I was thinking of having a humapro shake around 9 at night a few hours before I broke my fast at midnight.
but I think I like your idea of having it 20 minutes before a couple meals and ill probably use it between two of my meals that have a 4 or 5 hour gap between.

[quote]SSC wrote:

It’s also, many, many times the only thing I’ll consume before training. Often I’ll have about 5-6 hours without eating, one HumaPro shake 20 minutes before working out and go into it. It allows you to basically train fasted but not at a fault, especially if you’re supplementing with BCAAs during. It’s tricky to adjust to at first working out on so little, but it really is pretty cool how well it works.[/quote]

Hmmmm so during fasting I should not have anything during the 16 hour period not even humapro

I have my last meal at 9 in the morning. Wake at 5 in the afternoon. I was thinking of having a humapro shake around 9 at night a few hours before I broke my fast at midnight.
but I think I like your idea of having it 20 minutes before a couple meals and ill probably use it between two of my meals that have a 4 or 5 hour gap between.

[/quote]

Well, I think “pulsing” with HumaPro can be a decent idea for some, but I don’t really do that all too much or know much about it. If I did it yes, sometimes I would drink one in the morning without actually eating anything and then eat some hours later. But I guess I don’t really do that anymore for some reason. I really don’t think what you were saying about drinking it at 9 would be too bad. How many scoops are you having?

Yeah, I’ve only been eating three times a day.

7am - Foodwith HumaPro 20 minutes prior
11:30 am - HumaPro before cardio
12:30 - Food
5:30ish - HumaPro
7:30-8 - Food

So, that’s about what I’m doing now, for whatever it’s worth. You can really play around with it for however seems most logical or works best for you. I know 20 minutes is a pretty good window for pre-food and pre-working out, so I stick to that for the most part.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

Well, I think “pulsing” with HumaPro can be a decent idea for some, but I don’t really do that all too much or know much about it. If I did it yes, sometimes I would drink one in the morning without actually eating anything and then eat some hours later. But I guess I don’t really do that anymore for some reason. I really don’t think what you were saying about drinking it at 9 would be too bad. How many scoops are you having?

Yeah, I’ve only been eating three times a day.

7am - Foodwith HumaPro 20 minutes prior
11:30 am - HumaPro before cardio
12:30 - Food
5:30ish - HumaPro
7:30-8 - Food

So, that’s about what I’m doing now, for whatever it’s worth. You can really play around with it for however seems most logical or works best for you. I know 20 minutes is a pretty good window for pre-food and pre-working out, so I stick to that for the most part.[/quote]

I need to look into pulsing the only reason I’m hesitant to take it while fasting is I think someone mentioned eaas and bcaas can cause an insulin spike or hinder the positive effects of fasting.
And I currently only take one scoop of humapro at a time. I’m under the impression that one scoop is about equal to 25g of protein.

Edit:I still use isopure and fast digesting carb pre workout but if this stuff lives up to the hype I may drop the whey replace it with a chicken breast at some other point in the day so I can use humapro preworkout and other than a scoop of casein with my last meal before bed it would be nice to the wheyless once in my life

Paulie, I would wake up, have 2 scoops Hpro, or 10 capsules depending if you buy the powder or caps, and then another dosage of the same 4 hours later, then a small meal 2 hours later, lift, 2 more meals (eat in that 8 hour window) and then back to fasting + hpro.

Paulie, I would wake up, have 2 scoops Hpro, or 10 capsules depending if you buy the powder or caps, and then another dosage of the same 4 hours later, then a small meal 2 hours later, lift, 2 more meals (eat in that 8 hour window) and then back to fasting + hpro.[/quote]

Appreciate it man.
Ill keep this in mind as I play with using the humapro

Paulie, I would wake up, have 2 scoops Hpro, or 10 capsules depending if you buy the powder or caps, and then another dosage of the same 4 hours later, then a small meal 2 hours later, lift, 2 more meals (eat in that 8 hour window) and then back to fasting + hpro.[/quote]

Can I ask how big the caps are?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[/quote]

They go down smooth but I’d say on the bigger side of a multi vitamin…there kinda hefty…I prefer the powder.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[/quote]

They go down smooth but I’d say on the bigger side of a multi vitamin…there kinda hefty…I prefer the powder.[/quote]

Powder for me as well, then.

@humapro users

have you noticed any difference from plain EAA’s compared to humapro (EAA’s + extracts and vitamins/mins)?

Curious how this stuff compares to MAG-10? Or, am I comparing apples and oranges?

i bought some simply on the fact that DOHcrazy, waylanderx, and bugadishaAD are big fans of it.

don’t get the pills, they suck. get the apple cider powder.

and for god sake don’t chew the pills

I might buy this stuff tomorrow since I’m out of BCAAs…