Humapro

Anyone have any opinions on it. I bought some today. I figured I could take it while fasting or between meals on my cut since its very low/no calorie.

plenty of people have gotten big without it.

So it’s EAAs?

Is that the new old thing now?

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
plenty of people have gotten big without it.[/quote]

ok…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
So it’s EAAs?

Is that the new old thing now?[/quote]

i know eaas are nothing new. but i am new to cutting, fasting and worrying about restricting calories while getting everyting i need nutritionally.

i feel it’s okay to ask about a supplement in the supplement/nutrition section.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
So it’s EAAs?

Is that the new old thing now?[/quote]

i know eaas are nothing new. but i am new to cutting, fasting and worrying about restricting calories while getting everyting i need nutritionally.

i feel it’s okay to ask about a supplement in the supplement/nutrition section.[/quote]

I was just wondering what the hype was about.

If you’re worried about losing muscle, I don’t see how it could hurt.

I think you need to check out online reviews for it, the ones with experience of it post here less.

I have been using it for some time and know high level guys who did and do as well. DOHCrazy, who has stuff probably around the T-Cell, used it as a primary protein source for an entire month with great results.

IMO, it makes much more sense to utilize when dieting than anything else. It’s expensive, but the ability to get protein in without essentially any calories is a big payoff. I wouldn’t bother unless you’re dieting, though.

Short answer: It’s legit.

It’s a good product.

It’s god in a tub

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
plenty of people have gotten big without it.[/quote]

Dude you are really one of the most idiotic kid ive seen around, honestly.

Anyone care to explain what’s so special about this stuff, exactly?

Their website isn’t helping.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Their website isn’t helping.[/quote]

There’s a vid on Youtube where the guy explains how the product works. Honestly, his explanation is wacky as hell.

At this point, I’m going to take it on faith the product is decent and will give it a go based on reviews.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Their website isn’t helping.[/quote]

There’s a vid on Youtube where the guy explains how the product works. Honestly, his explanation is wacky as hell.

At this point, I’m going to take it on faith the product is decent and will give it a go based on reviews.[/quote]

Yeah IMO, if you watch the video, you’ll never want to buy a thing from that guy, because he comes off like a tool.

That being said, those on this site that endorse it the most are some, if not THE, biggest, strongest, and leanest here, so I’d say it’s definitely a worthwhile supplement.

humapro + 360muscle

Well either fucking try it or don’t, God.

Plenty around here have advocated it, and most of who have have good results.

It’s not like you’re about to start a cycle or something. If you’re impatient and think that all of a sudden you’re going to be Superman, you probably won’t like it. If you’re not on top of your shit and serious about whatever your current goal is, then you probably will say it doesn’t work.

It really isn’t this complicated.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Well either fucking try it or don’t, God.

Plenty around here have advocated it, and most of who have have good results.

It’s not like you’re about to start a cycle or something. If you’re impatient and think that all of a sudden you’re going to be Superman, you probably won’t like it. If you’re not on top of your shit and serious about whatever your current goal is, then you probably will say it doesn’t work.

It really isn’t this complicated.[/quote]

I’m just trying to figure out what the fuck it IS.

I still don’t get it.

I like the product…I know DOHCrazy, used humapro for a month without eating any protein from meat sources…Let’s let this sink in again, he used humapro only and had no additional protein sources from meat or supps, just ate fats and carbs asd his only whole food for a month…He got leaner, and maybe even gained a little muscle. That’s pretty fucking impressive for a supp.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I like the product…I know DOHCrazy, used humapro for a month without eating any protein from meat sources…Let’s let this sink in again, he used humapro only and had no additional protein sources from meat or supps, just ate fats and carbs asd his only whole food for a month…He got leaner, and maybe even gained a little muscle. That’s pretty fucking impressive for a supp.[/quote]

So we’re talking an EAA blend that acts as a stand-alone protein source?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I like the product…I know DOHCrazy, used humapro for a month without eating any protein from meat sources…Let’s let this sink in again, he used humapro only and had no additional protein sources from meat or supps, just ate fats and carbs asd his only whole food for a month…He got leaner, and maybe even gained a little muscle. That’s pretty fucking impressive for a supp.[/quote]

So we’re talking an EAA blend that acts as a stand-alone protein source?

[/quote]

Correct