Humapro - Myfitnesspal

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’d need to gain like 50lbs before I was comfortable offering advice on there. There’s some large gentlemen posting there.

How big a boy are you yolo?
[/quote]

oh nothing special

i ask quite a few questions

i find the place difficult to navigate but some threads and the standard of some posters are just immense

laughable compared to here really but i like TN too
[/quote]

I would ask questions but I’d never give any advice. It actually scares me how much gear those lads use.

You are special Yolo, I’d give you a bro-hug if I could.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Just for the record, if anyone does buy the stuff, do not buy the flavor Orange Surpise. The Suprise is that it tastes like how my dog’s pee smells. just awful. [/quote]

NS. This is what I have now and it was a mistake. Should be called “Surpise…this tastes like shit”. Apple Cider is much better (not good, but better).

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’d need to gain like 50lbs before I was comfortable offering advice on there. There’s some large gentlemen posting there.

How big a boy are you yolo?
[/quote]

oh nothing special

i ask quite a few questions

i find the place difficult to navigate but some threads and the standard of some posters are just immense

laughable compared to here really but i like TN too
[/quote]

I would ask questions but I’d never give any advice. It actually scares me how much gear those lads use.

You are special Yolo, I’d give you a bro-hug if I could.
[/quote]

I like that forum just because any and every drug you can think of for BBing purposes has been used by one of those guys there and you find out there experiences with it.

[quote]Tyler23 wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Just for the record, if anyone does buy the stuff, do not buy the flavor Orange Surpise. The Suprise is that it tastes like how my dog’s pee smells. just awful. [/quote]

NS. This is what I have now and it was a mistake. Should be called “Surpise…this tastes like shit”. Apple Cider is much better (not good, but better). [/quote]

Havent tried, I actually really like the pinapple one.