Humans vs Animals

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

The mere fact that you say we as humans hold a humans life over an animals life just shows how ignorant we are. I would save my cats without a second thought before any human. unless they were my close family. but, my cats are my close family. why are humans considered more valuable or better than animals. That is simply something i dont suscribe to.[/quote]

The value of something depends on its importance to us.
I love animals, and aside from the loonies at PETA, I do support basic rights against misuse and abuse of animals.

We shouldn’t even be having this thread topic discussion. We’re talking about HUMAN LIFE!

Have a child, then tell me where your priorities lie.

[/quote]

I once saw an episode of Crocodile hunter, with steve irwin. he was crying over a very old croc, hes had for years. that croc was a part of his family. I feel sad for people who feel as you do. to think "human life’ is more valuable than animal life. according to whom. us, humans? lol. a life is a life. you can’t say one is better or more valuable than another. Luckily, people who think the way you do are a dying breed. you call peta nuts. i call them heros. they are willing to risk their lives to save animals. Those are true heros. [/quote]

How would you feel if someone saved their dog over your daughter when put in this situation?[/quote]

I will never allow my daughter to be in a situation she needs saving. thats my job. If im not there to protect her, its my fault.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
Show me one animal that can invent the combustion engine and my opinion will be changed.[/quote]

Show me a dog that can fly a plane into a building and so will mine.
[/quote]
These are stupid arguments. Because dogs never do anything bad like bite people.[/quote]

In all fairness, 99% of the time dogs ever bite people, is cause humans instigate the attack. rarely do dogs or any animal just attack for no reason. Im sure there are exceptions. but animals base alot of their emotions out of intinct. they dont attack out of pleasure like people. but lets not start that debate again, lol.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

The mere fact that you say we as humans hold a humans life over an animals life just shows how ignorant we are. I would save my cats without a second thought before any human. unless they were my close family. but, my cats are my close family. why are humans considered more valuable or better than animals. That is simply something i dont suscribe to.[/quote]

I love animals, and aside from the loonies at PETA, I do support basic rights against misuse and abuse of animals.

We shouldn’t even be having this thread topic discussion. We’re talking about HUMAN LIFE!

[/quote]

I once saw an episode of Crocodile hunter, with steve irwin. he was crying over a very old croc, hes had for years. that croc was a part of his family. I feel sad for people who feel as you do. to think "human life’ is more valuable than animal life. according to whom. us, humans? lol. a life is a life. you can’t say one is better or more valuable than another. Luckily, people who think the way you do are a dying breed. you call peta nuts. i call them heros. they are willing to risk their lives to save animals. Those are true heros. [/quote]

How would you feel if someone saved their dog over your daughter when put in this situation?[/quote]

I will never allow my daughter to be in a situation she needs saving. thats my job. If im not there to protect her, its my fault. [/quote]

i’ve said this before, you are the absolute best at this. the best. but i’ll play along…

you’re divorced. what if you’re not around? i’m pretty sure you don’t have custody…you’re a visiting father lol.

don’t worry, i’ll let every dog die to protect even your genes…i’ll regret it if she has rogue babies one day, but i’ll still do it.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
Show me one animal that can invent the combustion engine and my opinion will be changed.[/quote]

[/quote]
These are stupid arguments. Because dogs never do anything bad like bite people.[/quote]

In all fairness, 99% of the time dogs ever bite people, is cause humans instigate the attack. rarely do dogs or any animal just attack for no reason. Im sure there are exceptions. but animals base alot of their emotions out of intinct. they dont attack out of pleasure like people. but lets not start that debate again, lol.[/quote]

you are really good at this. really.

but…“lol” you lost the last “debate” about this on scientific authority and actual examples.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
If Clip and Rougevamp got into a fight, who would win?

[/quote]

RV has NEVER been in an actual fight. Truth.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

[/quote]

In all fairness, 99% of the time dogs ever bite people, is cause humans instigate the attack. rarely do dogs or any animal just attack for no reason. Im sure there are exceptions. but animals base alot of their emotions out of intinct. they dont attack out of pleasure like people. but lets not start that debate again, lol.[/quote]
Right buddy. My dad is a UPS driver and he has been bitten many times. A few times a dog just ran up to him and bit him. I’m sure he really instigated that attack.

I guess you can’t edit a picture into a post. I forgot to post this.

This really isn’t an argument of any kind, I just wanted to show this video. I just found this interesting and amazing. How a supposed “killer” can be so loving and gentle. Of course i realize some will always say, “well, its just a matter of time” before they kill" oh really. lol.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

If they both died then TNation, other wise if you go by the bullshit that they can spout. I go with the big gay vampire.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

[/quote]

Right buddy. My dad is a UPS driver and he has been bitten many times. A few times a dog just ran up to him and bit him. I’m sure he really instigated that attack. [/quote]

mail men or ups drivers often get attacked. I’ll give you one guess as to why. they are entering on the dogs property. You don’t think dogs are territorial? of course they are. theres your reason.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

If you had to save Clip or RV from the brink of death, who would you choose?

You mean to compare humans who can potentially cure disease,invent great things, and who may have a family of humans to support

Against a dog that is basically a living toy whose only contribution to any community outside of being weaponized is shitting and barking all night?

Seriously?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

I lol’d so fucking hard at that Mrs Stern nearly had a hearty.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

I will never allow my daughter to be in a situation she needs saving. thats my job. If im not there to protect her, its my fault. [/quote]

Wehay…nicely side-stepped RV. Carry on in your one-dimensional world.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

If you had to save Clip or RV from the brink of death, who would you choose?[/quote]

DEFINITELY RV…really so I can find out what he actually looks like.