Human Patriot Dies

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:
It’s true though. Maybe you just don’t like my tact.

You are making the assumption that you actually have tact. If your assumption is to be believed, you need to display some.

Far more than you. I mean have you ever read your own posts.[/quote]

Zepp795 , Don’t waste your time conversing with these Bush idiot’s,if you read very much of what they say you’ll see they have a very naive ,rose colored glass veiw of whats really happening.If old georgie boy snuck over and poked their old lady and them in the ass ,they would thank him and brag to their friends’s about it.

rainjack wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:

You are making the assumption that you actually have tact. If your assumption is to be believed, you need to display some.

Far more than you. I mean have you ever read your own posts.[/quote]

Yeah - facts can be a bitch when you are used to swallowing the MoveOn.org jiz, huh?

[quote]ron33 wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:

Far more than you. I mean have you ever read your own posts.

Zepp795 , Don’t waste your time conversing with these Bush idiot’s,if you read very much of what they say you’ll see they have a very naive ,rose colored glass veiw of whats really happening.If old georgie boy snuck over and poked their old lady and them in the ass ,they would thank him and brag to their friends’s about it.[/quote]

Zepp795 and ron33, couple of real heros, no brain cells, no balls, couple of sissys!

[quote]ronny wrote:

zepp795 , Don’t waste your time conversing with these Bush idiot’s,if you read very much of what they say you’ll see they have a very naive ,rose colored glass veiw of whats really happening.If old georgie boy snuck over and poked their old lady and them in the ass ,they would thank him and brag to their friends’s about it.[/quote]

Here we go again!!! Calling someone ignorant when you can’t master basic grammar!!!

Cool!!!

Did you drool when you wrote this you abomination of a humanoid?

Jesus Christ!!!

JeffR

[quote]Toly wrote:
ron33 wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:

Far more than you. I mean have you ever read your own posts.

Zepp795 , Don’t waste your time conversing with these Bush idiot’s,if you read very much of what they say you’ll see they have a very naive ,rose colored glass veiw of whats really happening.If old georgie boy snuck over and poked their old lady and them in the ass ,they would thank him and brag to their friends’s about it.

Zepp795 and ron33, couple of real heros, no brain cells, no balls, couple of sissys![/quote]

Hail to the thief!

Hm, shame this thread died before it started.

I just read up about Thompson and he seemed like a great man. Too bad Wikipedia didn’t have too much on him.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:

I just read up about Thompson and he seemed like a great man. Too bad Wikipedia didn’t have too much on him.[/quote]

Whether or not Thompson was a great man is not the issue.

The issue is that the anti-american/pro islamo-nazi crowd are so ABB they will stop at nothing to try and run him down.

And then they try to pass their sorry asses off as being enlightened.

On a sad note Hugh Thompson Jr. died today at 62. This is a man who truly deserves the label hero. In contrast to the way Bush handed them out like jingoist ornaments after 9/11.

Thompson was known for rescuing innocent Vietnamese men, women and children during the Mai Li Massacre. He situated his helicopter between the advancing U.S. troops and the fleeing Vietnamese peasants. He even positioned the helicopter’s weapons at the U.S. troops in an effort to disuade them from following through on their immoral orders.[/quote]

Basically, it looks like you used this heroic act by Thompson as another means to bash Bush.

Makes you look bad…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
danmaftei wrote:

I just read up about Thompson and he seemed like a great man. Too bad Wikipedia didn’t have too much on him.

Whether or not Thompson was a great man is not the issue.

The issue is that the anti-american/pro islamo-nazi crowd are so ABB they will stop at nothing to try and run him down.

And then they try to pass their sorry asses off as being enlightened.

[/quote]

About a week or so I heard the smirking chimp first use the word islomo-fascist. No every moran and his dog (you would be his dog rainjack), is using it. WTF is that all about?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:
On a sad note Hugh Thompson Jr. died today at 62. This is a man who truly deserves the label hero. In contrast to the way Bush handed them out like jingoist ornaments after 9/11.

Thompson was known for rescuing innocent Vietnamese men, women and children during the Mai Li Massacre. He situated his helicopter between the advancing U.S. troops and the fleeing Vietnamese peasants. He even positioned the helicopter’s weapons at the U.S. troops in an effort to disuade them from following through on their immoral orders.

Basically, it looks like you used this heroic act by Thompson as another means to bash Bush.

Makes you look bad…

[/quote]

It would have come up eventually. I just wanted to point out an example of what true heroism is, not the nationalist fervor pushed along by the Bush Admin.

I mean here is a man who placed objective morals above the marching orders of his country’s military. That is worth celebrating.

The OP was talking about how Bush gave out medals to the three guys who f’ed up the planning for the war in Iraq. Whether you agree with the war or not, it was badly prepared and hardly planned, and the three men who “planned” it did not deserve a medal.

It was in no way meant to say Bush considered himself a Hero.