T Nation

Human Milk in Ben and Jerry's

"PETA Urges Ben & Jerry’s To Use Human Milk

Waterbury, Vt. – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow’s milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

“PETA’s request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow’s milk in the food he serves,” the statement says."

http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

Yummm!!!1 (???)

Think about the babies!!

I have tasted it. Its nothing I would want to drink or eat.

PETA=Nut jobs

Think of how UNETHICAL it will be to have humans in stables and strapped to milking machines like they do at dairy farms.

/Idea fail

ok, I love Ben n Jerry’s but that’s just gross. Like that would ever happen. WTF is wrong wit PETA

I thought this was a joke until I went to the PETA website and read this letter. These people are whackos.

Haha, so long as they have a big ol’ pair of tits on the packaging to show where it’s come from it’ll sell OK

Imagine how much breast milk would cost?!?! It could be enough to cut down on the number of fat ass women stuffing their faces with it though

Ben & Jerry’s new flavors:

Nipple Ripple
Ta-Ta Tasty
Sweater Toy Swirl
Bouncy Booby Butter Pecan
Tittie Treat
BRAzilian Nut Crunch
Cha-cha Chocolate

How cool, tits doesn’t get automatically blocked here, I’m liking this place already :slight_smile:

It is an attempt to get attention through the stunt rather than a completely serious attempt to replace the milk.

Lots of companies use similar measures to get attention to a product.

(this isn’t an anti-PETA statement, I don’t blame them for using stunts to try and draw attention to a cause they believe in)

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Ben & Jerry’s new flavors:

Nipple Ripple
Ta-Ta Tasty
Sweater Toy Swirl
Bouncy Booby Butter Pecan
Tittie Treat
BRAzilian Nut Crunch
Cha-cha Chocolate[/quote]

Hilarious!!

Makes me want to go into dairy farming. I think I’d stick to good old fashioned hand milking.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
It is an attempt to get attention through the stunt rather than a completely serious attempt to replace the milk.

Lots of companies use similar measures to get attention to a product.

(this isn’t an anti-PETA statement, I don’t blame them for using stunts to try and draw attention to a cause they believe in)[/quote]

The problem with such tactics is they discredit the organization that uses them. It’s nice to get attention, but if no one takes you seriously you achieve nothing. Not that I really want PETA to achieve anything.

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

Screw PETA. They’re just one of many examples of how fucked up America has become.

I understand their gripes about animal cruelty, but like every radical organization, they take shit WAY too far.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
It is an attempt to get attention through the stunt rather than a completely serious attempt to replace the milk.

Lots of companies use similar measures to get attention to a product.

(this isn’t an anti-PETA statement, I don’t blame them for using stunts to try and draw attention to a cause they believe in)

The problem with such tactics is they discredit the organization that uses them. It’s nice to get attention, but if no one takes you seriously you achieve nothing. Not that I really want PETA to achieve anything.[/quote]

True.

It reminds me when pro-life protesters kill doctors, or firebomb clinics. Too extreme.

I love animals, but I have limits.

is anyone but me totally creeped out by this idea?

That is just sick to think about.

PETA can milk my dick and use what comes out in their ice cream. Start a dick milking revolution.

[quote]football061 wrote:
PETA can milk my dick and use what comes out in their ice cream. Start a dick milking revolution.[/quote]

If they look like the pic in your avatar, where do I sign up?

There was a PETA protester in town today demonstrating against meat consumption. The radio advertised a “naked woman with the butcher cuts outlined on her body”. Went out for lunch today and walked by. It was a reasonably attractive woman (four beers or so) in a bikini with electrical tape on various parts of her body. The parts were basically labeled “chuck”. Pretty unimpressive effort for PETA.

I then proceeded to nearby sportsbar to consume a 1/2 pound burger with cheese, presumably made from cow’s milk.